[3.21] Ascendant Poison Storm Rain Build

Since I havent had the time to make an overview as creative as others, here is my PoB Link for inspiration:

https://pobb.in/iFLQxSNFZNvS (Boss)
https://pobb.in/ta07ERF0xQeH (Clear)

Comments:
- I leaguestarted with this build. Once I farmed Voltaxic Rift I was able to pick up the pace compared to other Leaguestarters.

-The Life Leech/Life Gain on Hit isnt as high as displayed, but I do in fact leech amazingly well and have no problem sustaining my Life.

-Slayer Ascendancy (Overleech) is chosen because it works well with the Strength of Blood Keystone from the Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel (so a total of 24% less damage taken). The AOE from Slayer ascendancy helps clear, but doesnt negate the reduced AOE effect needed for single target dps.

- Second Ascendancy: Pathfinder. Third Ascendancy via Forbidden Jewels: Raider.

- It is possible to reach 40m+ DPS with Skin of the Lords (elemental overload) + Wrath instead of Grace (Auls). I enjoy having a really high EHP however, so I chose a pure defensive setup (NO guard skill!)

- If I die, it is due to not being able to leech well, bad positioning or 1-Shots. I am incredibly tanky though and am able to tank a Shaper slam!

- The build is NOT min-maxed yet, so there is still a lot of potential left!

I would enjoy if I could get some feedback on this build, or any comments, really :) I make it my goal to make my own Ascendant build from scratch every league!

Sorry for the typos, English isnt my mother tongue (as you might have guessed: you found the "Austrian").

THANK YOU! :D
Last edited by TheDoctorMattSmith on Jul 19, 2023, 10:04:30 AM
Last bumped on May 27, 2023, 7:45:31 AM
nice thought to play that

any update ? :D
Hey :)

No further updates to the build - I was starting to get burned out thinking of ways to min-max, but didnt have the motivation to grind for small upgrades (gem lvl, awakened gems, etc.). The build might be viable next league too, however using a withering touch in main-link will be a dps nerf.

I started a new Ascendant Build (Hexblast Ignite) for clearing maps quickly, so that is my current project :) "only" sitting ad 1,4m dps with that one though, bosses are a bit tough...

Edit: I see you had the same idea with your scion - with the more offensive option :)
Last edited by TheDoctorMattSmith on May 24, 2023, 3:33:29 PM
yea well i gave all my items away so i had like 20 dsivines left in sales and not like 400 divines xD

i made what i could tbh lol

probably looking into it next league or so too
"
GwI_Soul wrote:
yea well i gave all my items away so i had like 20 dsivines left in sales and not like 400 divines xD

i made what i could tbh lol

probably looking into it next league or so too

Haha yeah end of league leaves a lot of options open :)

Honestly my build might seem that pricey, but it cost me no more than 60 div total to put together (and after 25 div most upgrades werent really "needed", oriaths end i took solely for meme value). Rog, Tujen and Syndicate Members did help a lot with a few items, especially flasks.
But it was for sure no easy leaguestart (none of my scion leaguestarts have ever been easy XD), before getting voltaxic rift its a true grind!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info