Harvest crashes Ps5 constantly

platform: Ps5
DC realm
plugged in with Ethernet cable

Bug: Killing Harvest monsters crashes app very consistantly. I did an Einhar memory of sacred grove and it crashed app 2 times per map, while killing harvest monsters.
Last bumped on May 16, 2023, 2:43:05 PM
Same on ps4. Crashed 10 times this league, all of them in Harvest just before second wave of monsters appear.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on May 8, 2023, 7:31:55 AM
Thanks for your reports, we will look into this.
PS5 and I've had several crashes only in harvest the past few days as well. I've submitted an error report with each crash, but I thought I'd add my 2 cents here too.
Crashed for me too, and I sent in a report with video from PS5. It was shortly after triggering the first group in a Harvest. I had put down some ballistas and had started to fire, and think the monsters had spawned, and then the game simply crashed.

Logged back on and went back to the map, and I noticed that a little area close to where the "portal" to the harvest area was unfogged. Ofc I went there the first time too, so it didn't get saved to the server.

It didn't crash when I went back to try again, so not sure why it did the first time. Some combo of the enemies that spawned maybe?
Last edited by Pangaearocks on May 16, 2023, 2:43:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info