I want a beta key so badly

That i'd pay for it. I honestly don't care what the money is used for(charity, more coffee, office party) but I want one.

TSDR - sell beta keys, get money, get bitches.
We all know how it feels :p... I hope it won't take more than 1-2 months to release open beta... or I will forget about that game faster than I will able to play it
You know what i do dislike very much is that loads of none active members are getting beta keys, and how many do you think that will go out and downlaod and play the beta and report back what they found was good and what was bad? i know i would come back and be like dam son this game is way too easy ! ( watched Force strategy's video of the beta )
Yeah, yeah, yeah, all of us kno the story, we heard it thousands of hundreds of times :p

#EDIT: funny thing will happen when u actually get into open-beta for ur SO-LONG-AWAITED game and then u say "OMG IT SUCKS, WTF I WAS HOPING FOR" hahaha :D
Last edited by Rix on Aug 17, 2011, 1:52:14 PM
"
Rix wrote:
We all know how it feels :p... I hope it won't take more than 1-2 months to release open beta... or I will forget about that game faster than I will able to play it

In 2 months diablo 3 open beta will be out.
"
Nyler wrote:
You know what i do dislike very much is that loads of none active members are getting beta keys, and how many do you think that will go out and downlaod and play the beta and report back what they found was good and what was bad? i know i would come back and be like dam son this game is way too easy ! ( watched Force strategy's video of the beta )

Basically your jealous that users who registsred multiple emails and forgot received a beta key. yeah im jelly too
I'm also very interested in helping out with beta.
"
Bordam wrote:
"
Nyler wrote:

Basically your jealous that users who registsred multiple emails and forgot received a beta key. yeah im jelly too

This, Coupled with the fact that I wasnt a huge forum poster or anything but still frequented the boards and everything makes me even sadder cuz my odds of veteran still arent good. I guess im prolly S O L and will have to wait out till open beta at the rate of invites and the Luck I have :P

"

If they don't activate it within 48 hours of the key being sent, it doesn't work anymore. So jokes on them.
"
dahbagel wrote:
"

If they don't activate it within 48 hours of the key being sent, it doesn't work anymore. So jokes on them.

The wonderful thing about forgetting is that you don't care about things that you don't know about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info