Boneshatter Weapon passive question

Hoi.

I managed to craft myself the following: 11-26 phys added, 40% attack speed/20% less global and the 15% increased phys explicits passive.

What would be the best 4th passive to go for? Would it be worth all the imprints to go for a 4th one? Impale lvl 10 maybe?
Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 25, 2023, 6:52:50 AM
Last bumped on Apr 29, 2023, 8:01:33 AM
Fortify lvl 10 free 5 pasive if on softcore
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Thanks for the suggestion. I don't use the Fortify wheel though, i already use the support gem. Could do that and then put impale in my 6 link, dunno if that is worth it if fortify is just lvl 10...

So i guess it's between Impale, Maim and Fortify then. Impale is by far the most expensive one. No axe under 3 div right now, wtf...I certainly don't want pay 3 div for a random axe to roll one passive, who buys that, lol? I would pay 50-80 chaos...damn it, Maim is the only reasonable one to get some throwaway axes fast and cheap...
Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 27, 2023, 4:15:30 AM
Impale cost much cause let you cap impale easy without much investment

Tbh if i played bonezone this leaugue i would go for a fractured base to craft high pdps

Then roll crucible till i got mods such as +% quality , % explicit phys modifier values,local AS , accuracy etc

Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
Can't imprint a fractured base though. I was able to finish my tree after quite a few imprints. I now have impale lvl 10 in addition to 15% phys explicits, 40% attack speed/20% less global and the highest tier flat phys.

Without imprints there would have been no way to get that. So i guess i have to hit a decent tier hybrid roll without a fracture. Planning with Aisling, not gonna go for insane stuff. Contempt Essence, ~t3 hybrid and aisling for the prefixes, then lock prefixes, reforge speed and pray. Gonna cost a few divines and it won't be perfect, but the passive tree makes up for it. This is what Carn suggests in his guide.

Crafting a phys weapon is no joke^^ Maybe i'll throw in some reforge more likely with the half assed results to roll the dice for an insane weapon, hehe
Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 28, 2023, 6:41:36 PM
This is what i got. If i get rich i might try again. 1.4k Phys dps for now.
Hit t2 hybrid once, but annuled it off, so i went with t4 in the end :(

Last edited by Strickl3r on Apr 29, 2023, 8:01:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info