loggin out and dying in hardcore

Imagine playing in hardcore. you have 80% hp but is stunned. So you force close the game when you are still alive, and when you log in again you are in standart league.
Trash game
Last bumped on Apr 24, 2023, 9:48:07 AM
Imagine playing HC LOL
hoho the way it should be.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
i guess your own fault , because u didnt invest 2 minutes time to buy useful flasks

lesson learned
Imagine playing HC softcore lel

also bad game cause player doesn't know how to play HC and logging out because build isn't good enough for the content u run? makes sense
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
imagine playing hc but not really because you try cheating your way out on the ONE rule that makes hc any different from sc
"
yamface wrote:
imagine playing hc but not really because you try cheating your way out on the ONE rule that makes hc any different from sc

What are you talking about? Of course you try to log out if u see it coming. You just leave out the complaining afterwards part, because obv you were supposed to die there...
The idea of hardcore is that any slip up results in a permanent death making it a lot more taxing and punishing to play. If you just log out on the spot for every little thing that whole idea becomes a joke. Hardcore in POE isn't hardcore, it's just softcore with extra steps.

I am rolling on the floor laughing every time i see some HC video of "deathless boss kills" where the guy logs out 5 times when he thinks he is in danger. What exactly is hardcore or deathless about that? It's just pretending nothing more.
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Apr 23, 2023, 5:19:52 AM
"
Imagine playing in hardcore. you have 80% hp but is stunned. So you force close the game when you are still alive, and when you log in again you are in standart league.
Trash game

if I remember correctly, your char will "live on" in the server instance a few seconds before it's automatically logged out when you "force close" the game like that.

In HC, you will need to use the only macro that is allowed by GGG -->
the manual "DC/Logout" macro........
Yup, trash game! HC shouldn't have permanent death. Just revive in town or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info