is my trade bugged or what?

So i droped ashes and i put it up for sale for lowest price so you should see it as a first item on trade but for some reason my ashes isnt appearing on trade if you search ashes on trade BUT if i type my own name in 'seller account" window then it finds ashes? but cant find it if i just type ashes on trade i dont understand whats going on
Last bumped on Apr 21, 2023, 1:25:23 AM
Trade has been bugged on and off the entire league, more or less.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
but its only me only my ashes arent appearing on market the new ashes keep showing up on trade all the time
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
but its only me only my ashes arent appearing on market the new ashes keep showing up on trade all the time

While you know that the "new ashes" just hit the market, you don't really know when the seller posted them. Could've been hours ago, right? So "only you" is only an illusion, I would assume. I assume you've tried changing zones and/or relogged?
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

While you know that the "new ashes" just hit the market, you don't really know when the seller posted them. Could've been hours ago, right? So "only you" is only an illusion, I would assume. I assume you've tried changing zones and/or relogged?

but how come i can see my ashes if i type my own name in seller window?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
but how come i can see my ashes if i type my own name in seller window?

Appears just fine! Just searched for the amulet, not by your name. But it seems that the site has trouble sorting by price in a a correct manner.
Last edited by Phrazz on Apr 21, 2023, 1:23:41 AM
but i cant see it myself for some reason??

edit:okay i see it now i dont know what was going on
Last edited by Gopstop22 on Apr 21, 2023, 1:24:54 AM
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

I think you probably can. As I said, it seems that the trade site refuses to sort by lowest price for some reason, and your amulet is not where it's supposed to be in price wise.
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:

I think you probably can. As I said, it seems that the trade site refuses to sort by lowest price for some reason, and your amulet is not where it's supposed to be in price wise.

yes exactly this just noticed it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info