PS5 Legion encounter, enemy dying

When engaging with a legion encounter, during the "frozen" period, roughly 90% of the enemies that I'm killing, do not return after the frozen period is over. They are dropping normal mob loot (rather than the legion loot tags they have) roughly less than or equal to 10% of the mobs last past the frozen period to become "unfrozen".

This is a peculiar bug as I'm sure there is no game mechanic that permanently kills legion mobs while still in the frozen period. This is also applying to the chests and war hordes from legion, they pop when killed, and show the animation but drop regular loot, and I am unable to interact with the chest to open it (as it disappears completely) to get legion splinters from it.

The result of this is no legion based loot. It seems as if the mobs what are spawned completely lose all aspect of legion tags to it (no legion loot, permanent death while frozen)

If there is trouble understanding this explanation please reach out and I'll supply a video, but this is definitely a more peculiar bug that I'm experiencing.
Last bumped on Apr 16, 2023, 1:11:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info