Beta Invite Timer : Suggestion !

Ok,so some of the people might not log in because the forum is accessible without a LogIn.So if you would make the forum only partialy accessible more people will LogIn.And that will verify that he/she is a real person.And after that you can take out the accounts that have not logged in for 15 days or so from the random invitation, and if he/she will LogIn the account is automaticaly put in to the random invitation timer.
Have a great day !
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩۩
۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔"Believe none of what you hear and half of۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔what you see."۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
I hate forums that do this.

In my opinion it's better to keep everything as easily accessible as possible to users. Making them take an extra step to get somewhere, no matter how simple, is just annoying.

Usually I don't even bother going back to those forums if they require a login to access.

Some people may also not even bother with forums at all and just wait until they get an email for their key, so this might remove people who are still interested and just don't care to participate on the forums.
That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.
I hate forums that do this too.
But at least only until the open beta.
Cause this is a closed beta.They give keys so that we find bugs and help them improve the game so that the final version will rock.
Most of them are here to play.I dont have nothing against them.But the closed beta means that we play to help them.
۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔what you see."۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔
Maybe you are right but I can only say about me... I if I had a key eluded love to help this game, feedback bugtrport sugestiouns and more
but this is only me XD allways try to fix things

I even thought abought buying a key but this is nonsence because it is a free game

And more the open beta need to start toon
Well you buy a key,you help the game.
Think about it as a donation.
I would buy a pack too.But dont have the money right now.
Same here... I never bought a game acrually

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info