Controller input delay

Been having an issue this league where my inputs feel like they're queued up or like there is an input delay/latency. For example if I press 1 movement skill, and then move my thumbstick left and then right, it will use the movement skill (mainly whirling blades) twice even though I only pressed the input once. I was able to replicate this in my hideout pressing the input twice and receiving 4 actions. This is causing some inputs to occur late, making the gameplay feel extremely clunky as a result. I have also enquired if anyone in global chat is having the same issue and have received confirmation that I am not alone.

Xbox series x
Replicated on multiple servers, tried on lockstep and hybrid networking modes and it occurs on both.
I have tried this on multiple controllers, and also multiple servers and I am able to replicate the issue consistently

I have also reset the game, the console, the controller, and my router with no success. Please take a look at this.
Last bumped on Jan 31, 2024, 11:05:55 AM
This happens to me while looting.
If i hold down A for longer than .1 second it will register 2 A inputs.

Xbox Series x
I’m having the same issue, series x. The inventory is responsive but all movement has a noticeable delay. It’s like playing on a new tv not set to game mode. I thought this might be on Xbox side since they just released a patch that fixed a lot of issues but the movement delay is still there.

I have checked around in Internet and seems like you should uncheck the ALLM box in xbox settings and at the same time disable HDMI in order to override.

I'll check this soon when I am back home
"
Waffle TT wrote:
Been having an issue this league where my inputs feel like they're queued up or like there is an input delay/latency. For example if I press 1 movement skill, and then move my thumbstick left and then right, it will use the movement skill (mainly whirling blades) twice even though I only pressed the input once. I was able to replicate this in my hideout pressing the input twice and receiving 4 actions. This is causing some inputs to occur late, making the gameplay feel extremely clunky as a result. I have also enquired if anyone in global chat is having the same issue and have received confirmation that I am not alone.

Xbox series x
Replicated on multiple servers, tried on lockstep and hybrid networking modes and it occurs on both.
I have tried this on multiple controllers, and also multiple servers and I am able to replicate the issue consistently

I have also reset the game, the console, the controller, and my router with no success. Please take a look at this.

Also noticing this, i thought it was range of the controller,but it isn't.. On my PS5 my wifi router channel can interfere with the range of the controller, but this is not something i have noticed with the xbox controller

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info