A bunch of stuff I noticed as a new player.

First of all I would like to say that I have gone over every setting, both in-game and in the "main menu" bur have not found help with these things.
If I have missed the answer, please tell me!

Now to the stuff... Why can't we create our own lootfilters? They don't even have to be that efficiant.
It could be as simple as lining up bases and pressing R3 to expand and then just toggle what stuff you want to have shown.
Would take time to do as a player, ofc, but should be really easy to implement? And players like me and many others can pick and choose what is shown.
Even you guys can pick and choose what we get to pick and choose FROM.
And maybe beside the "base" or even every item you could put say req. iLvl or req. text on implicit or in the name?

Other thing is a "clean up" button.
I hard and truely understand your point about having players move stuff for feels etc. But that kind of only works with mouse.
On console this is completely diffrent and removes A LOT of will to even play.
You could add a "lock" function to items in the stash only.
Like pressing R3 + R2 or smth would lock an item to its spot and then when you press square to move an item it gets to the locked positon.
That is a compromise to your stand and a lot of what players want.

Again, this would prolly be for console only.

And/or you can add a "sorting" button where stuff just lines up according to level/color/whatever it can be.
Again, easy and fast with mouse, extremly slow and time consuming on console.

Or maybe just let players decide wich way the stash/inventory fills itself when moving/picking up items? Up/down/left/right/diagonally etc.

Third thing is, I played on PS4 before and now on PS5. The need for graphic settings is insane.
Even on PS5 it sometimes spikes when a öot is going on.
Please fix something for this, and if it's not a graphic thing but a network issue, maybe fix that?
And no (if anyone would ask), it isn't my network cause I have fiber 500/500.

There was more but right now I am drawing a blank on them so they might not be as important as these, tbh, gameruining things.

Thank you for an otherwise really nice game!
Last bumped on May 31, 2023, 12:38:57 AM
For loot filters you should be able to go to the filterblade website click "Sign in with POE" and you can edit/upload a custom loot filter, obviously like the PC guys, you take one of the neversink ones and modify it to your liking.

Also I would like to add, as it seems devs don't know this, but QoL stuff doesnt make a game less hard, demanding in skill or less fun to sink hours into.

For example, WoW classic was fun because it was hard, not because you had ZERO QoL stuff or had to grind everything 10000x times.
Same with Dota, it requires skill in gameplay, orginisation and other stuff.

Making ppl spend shitloads of time with "clicks" and/or looking thru the 8463519 items that droppes is just dumb tbh.

Would be nice if someone from GGG could adress WHY it is like this?
Why are you not making these changes?

Can't be coded?
Can't be implemented?
Takes too much time?
Would make the game "heavier"?
Costs too much?
It's not to your liking? (Insert why its not)
Etc.
As said by WG420, https://www.filterblade.xyz/ Can be used to create your own filters. You can make it as strict as you want. Fine tune it to your exact needs, and only drop items that your build uses if you want to. It will save you a lot of clutter and clicks.

Far as wanting GGG, to make it more like WOW. I mean they are over 10 years running now since closed beta.

"
Would be nice if someone from GGG could adress WHY it is like this?
Why are you not making these changes?

10 years running. I'd guess their answer would be something like "Why would we? We seem to be doing just fine"

But a lot of your what seems to bother you, could be alleviated by making your own filter(s).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info