Build suggestions for console

Hello Guys! Gonna try this game for the first time on Xbox. Already played it on pc but now I want to try on console.

So, can someone suggest me a build that is good for the console? I mean a build that is "controller friendly". And also a build that is good for solo self-sound because everyone says that the trade sucks on consoles.

Thanks in advance!
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2023, 3:28:21 PM
Any good leaguestart build on PC is probably going to be fine on console. Targeting mobs is less accurate than a mouse and any build that you need to use a lot of different skills will be annoying to play.

I've never played RF but its just as popular on console as PC, RF/Jugg probably a good option.

I've done both Zizaran's EA ballista and TR builds, both quite fine on console. Anything really that you can get to T16 on rare gear you can craft with essences.

I'm probably going to start a firetrap/frostblink elementalist. Subtractem has a guide and Ben (darkee) leaguestarted it in hardcore.

Unless you want the challenge of SSF, play trade anyway, the player base is much smaller so things are harder to find and often much more expensive, but you can still get ahold of expensive uniques like mageblood or aegis, awakened gems etc.

Rare gear with very specific mods you won't find at all or very specific double corrupts like +2 AOE +2 duration.

But, having both the trade market and the trade website is a bonus. I bought many hundreds of unique rings at 1c each to vendor for loreweave last league that you simply could not do on PC trade without the market.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info