Can't claim the free track of kirac's vault

I am unable to claim any of the rewards from the free track of the kirac's vault. It says I have claimed everything, which I didn't, it'd be impossible anyways since I'm not done with the atlas and it says I claimed the breachstone reward. I haven't been able to claim anything before due to disconnecting whenever I pressed the vault notification, now I'm not even seeing the notification and if I go to it in town I can't claim anything. I have been able to claim the rewards of the paid track.
Last bumped on May 27, 2023, 1:29:20 AM
I have this exact same issue. Free pass stating all items are "claimed" yet I'm only like 70 maps into the atlas. Never even travelled to the vault until just now to check if I could claim anything - I could not.
Same for me..
Well, I found out why this is a problem. It's because we're all in private leagues and for whatever reason it's disabled in private leagues... I don't know why not just make it global across all crucible leagues. Seems like a silly decision to me. Instead of preventing private league transfer abuse (I assume this has to be the reason for it being disabled) with a global pass just disable it for people that paid for a private league. Honestly extremely disappointed.
Last edited by Pchel666 on Apr 12, 2023, 2:04:50 PM
Same problem, in cruc league
Same situation in SSF R Crucible League
Hi!

Could you please contact us at support@grindinggear.com with your issue and we'll be able to provide you with some additional information.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info