3.21 Tectonic slam (help)

Hi guys, i suck on create builds, any 3.21 tectonic slam or any slam for marauder are viable for league start? Can't find anything, currently 2 years without playing
Last bumped on Apr 6, 2023, 9:35:05 PM
I have used this self assembled build on sentinel SSF with satisfying results, its not op build but I had tons of fun and beaten both the endgame dudes (exarch and eater, old league ones are too grindy to reach and I whas bored of ssf before).
Stack more than 1600 flat reg/s with spikes of 2500 and 90k armor (and still something imba can insta kill you, but its mainly safe for 99% of threats, even for HC). Also you run with 85-84-84 ele resists.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgEBfwHnA3UFLQYOBsYIqwn2DjwSaRL2E8kUIBRNFHEVNhZvFrsXmxhlGJEZLho4Gj4abBv6HRQgBiKvJKol3ycvJ-0pLi3SMNcw-DNsNuk4UzpSOtg9_D7dQKBEnkZERrdTu1cNWGNZ81qvXhNfBF8_YVJiUGZUZp5oZWjycXlxhXKpdl52rHbneTl5aHrvfNl-4oIHgpuDeYV7hmCMz5BVlbCdY52uns2iAKQZpwisqq2Nrv-xHbUEvIu8n762v9XAAcEExFjEpMbYyx7PftIh0jjTb9R81qrZYdl82rnfv-Nq6hjqf-w47w7vTvAf8azyQfOb9kj3Mve5-tL8S_8cAAQAJbyLS96DeXpjMNfYDJWw?accountName=Halugar&characterName=Halugar

Key items,

Oni-Goroshi (Deterministicaly Found)
Brass Dome. (Chanced)
Doryani Delusion (Map)
Atziri Promise (4-titted one drop)

Alt item for searing exarch: Rise of the phoenix that helps with the rolling balls and nasty floor stuff that decreases your max fire res.

Main Skill:

Phantasmal Tectonic Slam+Added Fire Damage+Fist of war+Elementaldamagewithattacks+Pulverise+Combustion

Support Skills for more dmg:

Infernal Cry+Increased Duration+Increased Area of effect+Flamability
Flame golem linked with some minion gems.

Suport Skills to scape danger:

Decoy totem, leap slam.
Molten shell+cwdt+increased duration.

Auras:

Determination+Eternal Blessing.
Vitality.
Last edited by Halugar on Apr 6, 2023, 9:49:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info