Path of Exile: Crucible Teasers

edit: I will still say this is a welcome change though. Always been lots of good QoL changes every league for a long time now, and the game is in the best state it has ever been in IMO.
Last edited by dizz on Mar 27, 2023, 8:16:30 PM
I mean 20 is an improvement, too bad there couldn't be some type of trade restriction that allowed to stack higher. These stack limits are used to limit how much loot those 6 person groups can extract from a single map.

Also any thoughts on REAL SSF mode - no migrations allowed, specific rules/changes that make SSF a much more enjoyable experience for players that aren't playing 8 hours a day?
Last edited by Bluemouse2 on Mar 27, 2023, 7:51:19 PM
in other news wisdom scrolls now stack to 50 /s
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Man this confirms it, Path players will complain about anything.

Netural change, no strong feelings.
20 is def good enough.

There is something satisfying about having a nearly full inventory of Chaos, like having 200 Chaos is now 10 Stacks, which makes you feel way "richer" then having 200 Chaos in 2 Stacks aka 100 C per stack....
this is nice atlesat now 1 row = 100 so 1200c per trade is pretty good
i must be the only one who thought that stacks of 10 were ok, but 20 is fine too. would be nice to have a currency counter somewhere so the transition becomes easier.

disclaimer: yes, i fill up the chaos slot in the currency tab often enough during a league so i have to convert thousands of them at once. i don't even mind the trading experience lmao
finally!
this > D4
I think it's perfectly reasonable to be happy that a change was made, and frustrated that if they were going to the effort of making the change, they couldn't have made it a more significant change, considering people often deal in thousands of chaos at a time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info