Definitive Deviation Challange (Did the hotfix break it?)

(At first I've posted this to feedback / suggestions channel, then I realized that this section exists, I don't know if this is the correct place but it felt like a possible bug to me since it drastically changed post-recent small update, sorry for the inconvenience if I'm mistaken, and I still couldn't figure out how to delete that one that is in feedback channel)

Hi, fresh player here playing for almost a month now, once I felt I was done with what I wanted to do with this league, I wanted to experiment with more builds once I would be done with the challenges.
Although I left some of them to finish them later for when I got a better understanding of various mechanics. Today is the 2-3th day of me being in 39/40 and 16/17, respectively. I'm more of worried that if this might be a bug.

I've every major boons unlocked in the challenge, only the ones are remaining are that of some of the major afflictions. I've been bulk buying maps, I think I've ran over 300~400 maps in total in the last 2-3 days for spamming Sanctum.
I always prioritize the Pact Rooms, and then minor affliction rooms, then minor boons rooms. I've done my googling but people talk for Pacts, these I don't really miss at all and so far, still nothing, third day of doing nothing other than Sanctum spamming, none of the Pact Rooms gave the option to receive any Major Affliction despite me having minimum 3 minor afflictions at all time.

I do remember when I was still learning things few days back then, and I know I've already gotten some of the Major Afflictions back in the day, but my worry is that there was a hotfix patch that was applied recently, few days ago, I worry that if it might have broke something, because from where I look at it, it doesn't feel like Rng anymore, 0 Major Afflictions in 10 Pact Rooms with 3 minor boons / afflictions condition met, sure we could call it unlucky, but 120+ Pact rooms (I really don't know if I'm estimating the rough number correctly, I've just been on an auto-pilot mode almost in the last 2 days doing nothing but completing Sanctums) and 0 option for any Major Affliction? This doesn't feel realistic, when I always used to see 1 or 2 of them each attempt of Sanctum before the hotfix when I was "loosely" doing Sanctum runs

Any help would be appreciated, I really want to get this out of the road so that I can get back to my game that I still have a lot to learn about
Last edited by mawpaw on Mar 22, 2023, 7:30:56 AM
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2023, 11:10:36 AM
This challenge is super rng. I burned maps for a few weeks before finishing the 17. If you were seeing Major Afflictions that often, you were SUPER lucky. I never saw them anywhere near that common.
Last edited by TemjinGold on Mar 22, 2023, 9:13:57 AM
I see... Sucks that I missed my opportunity then, I think I've tried enough for today too, just to get any Major Affliction to show up, it's just disheartening at this point, I'll try my luck again tomorrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info