Recommend a good gaming PC

I'm tired of my current PC hanging and getting stuck during gaming sessions, and I'm thinking of upgrading for a better experience. What PC specs should I look for to avoid these issues, and can anyone recommend a good gaming PC for playing Path of Exile without any performance issues?
Last bumped on Jul 17, 2023, 8:24:32 PM
wait for poe 2, your current pc will probably be able to handle it because it wont have the spaghetti code that current poe has
"
Junaid_raza wrote:
I'm tired of my current PC hanging and getting stuck during gaming sessions, and I'm thinking of upgrading for a better experience. What PC specs should I look for to avoid these issues, and can anyone recommend a good gaming PC for playing Path of Exile without any performance issues?

You can have supercomputer, and still you will suffer not so good performance in PoE.
Last edited by Kminek666 on Mar 16, 2023, 10:01:53 AM
What are you current specs?
How is your latency?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
With a laptop, i find any current one that is labeled as "gaming laptop" can handle poe

I would say pretty much any laptop over a 10th gen i7 processor and a dedicated graphic card comparable to a nvidia gtx 1050ti will lag only on the most top juiced encounters. If you buy a new rig today, anything on the gaming section of any manufactorer will be well above that(on windows, the performance on linux is a bit weirder, proton and wine have a bad relationship with poe frequent updates)

Well, not like windows also have a terribly good relationship with poe updates... when i first started poe some years ago, i could play on a dell inspiron with a 6th gen i5 processor, poe have this funny habit of pushing the minimun specs upwards over time(something almost no developer does...)

And ofc, depending where you live, you can still be bottlenecked by the server of your region...
For a smooth gaming experience, look for a PC with a high-end CPU (e.g. Intel Core i7 or AMD Ryzen 7), a powerful graphics card (e.g. Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 or AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT), and at least 16GB of RAM. You'll also want to make sure your PC has a solid state drive (SSD) for faster load times.

As for recommendations, I suggest looking at pre-built gaming PCs from reputable brands like Alienware, ASUS ROG, or MSI. You can also consider building your own PC if you have the technical know-how and want to customize your setup. In either case, make sure to research reviews and compare prices to get the best value for your budget.

https://sturdybusiness.com/fastest-laptops-under-500/

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/pc-gaming/gaming-desktops/pcmcat287600050002.c?id=pcmcat287600050002

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-gaming-desktops
hear me out, integrated graphics

very economic, i suggest
PC users either reinstall everything or buy an entire PC to resolve a technical issue they have no idea as to what it really is and isn't connected in any logical way to the problem they think they're having.
"
Junaid_raza wrote:

You can get a 60fps no frame drop on a 1050Ti and a i5-2500k with a dancing dervish build doing its best to ruin your day.

CyberPowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC
Processor: Intel Core i7-11700KF 3.6GHz (up to 5.0GHz)
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 8GB
RAM: 16GB DDR4
Storage: 1TB NVMe SSD
Power Supply: 600W
Cooling: Liquid Cooling
Operating System: Windows 10
This PC features a powerful Intel Core i7 processor, a high-end Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 graphics card, ample RAM, and a fast NVMe SSD for quick loading times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info