Keys from where?

Okay, just curious about these keys.

As I understand it, if I buy the early access package, my account will immediately become beta, with no code given, correct?

And if so, how would they handle it if I bought a package with 3 keys? Would the first key automatically beta me, and then the next 2 keys be sent to me in the form of the codes?

AND if I were already beta, and then bought the early access pack, would that be sent as a code?

OR is it strictly handled with codes and no automatic upgrade to beta status?

ALSO, in general, when you supporters come here and hand out key codes, are those generally codes you bought or are they given in-game, from time to time?

As you can see, I'm very confused.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
The codes that supporters hand out are usually from them buying supporter if Im thinking correctly, but yes, as far as I know, once you become a supporter you are instantly beta ready, and whatever keys it says are ones that you can hand out to whoever.
ONION...BUDDY...did I mention how much I love you? :D
"
AdmiralQQ wrote:
ONION...BUDDY...did I mention how much I love you? :D

lol don't read into the post, I was just curious. But just in case, I love you too, man.
"
Onionspam wrote:
As I understand it, if I buy the early access package, my account will immediately become beta, with no code given, correct?

No, when you buy a pack, you will receive the respective amount of beta keys/codes depending on which one you purchased. You can then use one of these keys on your own account to become a beta member.

"
Onionspam wrote:
is it strictly handled with codes and no automatic upgrade to beta status?

This is correct for purchased keys. If you get chosen by the timer on the front page, your account will be directly upgraded to beta status, without a key involved.

"
Onionspam wrote:
ALSO, in general, when you supporters come here and hand out key codes, are those generally codes you bought or are they given in-game, from time to time?

The majority of keys being given out are purchased keys now, I'm pretty sure. I received two friend-keys to give away in my time here (registered in August 2011).
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
Oh man, thanks for clearing up my confusion. It was the auto-upgrade from the timer that got me all confused.
hey if i but the 10.00$ support thing do i get to play PoE and also send someone an invite?
I Like Pie.
"
bigboy7000 wrote:
hey if i but the 10.00$ support thing do i get to play PoE and also send someone an invite?

If I understand right you have to use the code on yourself, to upgrade your account. But then you could pay another 10 for a second code and 100 more space-bucks.
oh kk ty
I Like Pie.
"
Onionspam wrote:
"
bigboy7000 wrote:

If I understand right you have to use the code on yourself, to upgrade your account. But then you could pay another 10 for a second code and 100 more space-bucks.

This is correct.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info