Divine Vessel

Hello. I want to ask Divine Vessel how I can find out which map to use it on. I've tried all of them and none of them work.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2023, 10:37:25 AM
in description of pantheon ability you have a clue, what to look at atlas screen. when you found map that you need - put this map and vessel in atlas mashine and open portals, then defeat a map boss and filled vessel will wait you in atlas mashine interface
Last edited by geddim on Mar 5, 2023, 3:46:00 AM
I didn't make 10 Vessel. I've opened the whole atlas and now any map I put with Vessel won't activate. My question is how do I know which card goes with Vessel. I still have 30 Vessels.
"
angular_navy7 wrote:
I didn't make 10 Vessel. I've opened the whole atlas and now any map I put with Vessel won't activate. My question is how do I know which card goes with Vessel. I still have 30 Vessels.

pantheon ability description has a name of boss, that you need to kill

go to atlas screen and write this name in searchbar. it will highlight a map you need to accomplish to get this ability
You can also see here https://poedb.tw/us/The_Pantheon
I didn't understand which name to write in the Atlas, but below in the link I have gone through them all
Ah, I understand, thank you very much
It still doesn't work, it says rare map, I do it and it still doesn't work. Does this mean that when I have passed it with Vessel, the same map cannot be repeated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info