[3.24] Hollow Palm Frenzy Build | Raider | Necropolis | Path of Exile 3.24

Hey guys, here is another hollow palm build. This is full physical impale frenzy build. Frenzy is an attack that grants frenzy charges on hit and also gets large bonuses from them. A Frenzy attack may be performed with any weapon type or unarmed.
I managed to hit 2060 dexterity at level 95.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

What is Hollow Palm Technique?
Hollow Palm Technique is a keystone passive skill which makes the player character count as Dual Wielding while Unencumbered. Basically we can't have any weapon, shield or gloves but we gain these stats:
- 40% more Attack Speed while you are Unencumbered
- 14 to 20 Added Attack Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity while you are Unencumbered

Brutal Restraint: You can see the mods you get from timeless jewels on path of building now. Try to get one with at least two "5% increased Dexterity" mod.

Precise Tecnique: 40% more Attack Damage if Accuracy Rating is higher than Maximum Life
- Make sure your accuracy rating is higher than your life.

Leveling: You can start using hollow palm tecnique at level 12. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Tabula Rasa
- Le Heup of All
- Karui Ward, Astramentis
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Belt of the Deceiver

PoB: https://pobb.in/lBaa28tq_uIS

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSwP

Build Video: https://youtu.be/ctZfaFHewXI

Bandits: Kill All

3.21 CHANGES:
- Dread Banner has 100% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency (Removed)

3.23 CHANGES:
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

3.24 CHANGES:
- Instant Skills can no longer be bound to Left-Click. (Activate steelskin manually.)

(Footage is from 3.20)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Frenzy - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Impale - Fortify - Brutality (Awakened) - Multistrike

Vaal Ancestral Warchief / Flame Dash / Steelskin / Blood Rage

Purity of Elements / Flesh and Stone / Pride / Dread Banner

The Dancing Dervish:
Maim / Blind / Culling Strike / Faster Attacks / Minion Speed / Increased Area of Effect
Last edited by wishdropper on Mar 28, 2024, 7:19:25 AM
Last bumped on Apr 18, 2024, 11:47:32 AM
Helo.

I Just drop this in SSF

Do you think it is still possible to make the build with this item? And if is possible can you explain how Dervish works in this build? Thanks
"
reinero wrote:
Helo.

I Just drop this in SSF

Do you think it is still possible to make the build with this item? And if is possible can you explain how Dervish works in this build? Thanks

Dervish is a buff to your mapping because it's a free way to get Rampage benefits while applying debuffs (socketed gems) to nearby enemies. You just need to trigger it with a few initial kills and then the weapon will leave your hands to attack on its own, and you'll go back to being considered Unencumbered again to make use of Hollow Palm as long as Rampage is active.
Last edited by srorroh on Apr 17, 2023, 12:44:56 PM
Hey, you should specify on the guide that the Dervish doesn't need to be 6-link. I know that you do show it, but it isn't obvious to newer players. I just spent 2 divs on a 6-link only to realise that you don't need any links at all for it to work and I'm sure there will be other people making the same mistake, haha.
The sockets on the weapon can be w/e about the links?
"
Cajkou wrote:
The sockets on the weapon can be w/e about the links?

Yeah, all socketed support gems will affect the sword's skill regardless of links.

What are your thoughts on this? I dont know if it was possible to get %dex in a helm prior to this or is the life and evasion rating from starkonjas worth it in the long run.
First, thank you for the build!

Is this a good build for Delve? Tanky is the build? Any tips?
"
Sanfear wrote:
First, thank you for the build!

Is this a good build for Delve? Tanky is the build? Any tips?

I'm doing a variant build of this, and it's comfortable in delve with 45k armour, and 49% chance to block attack.

Switched my squishy ice spear totem deadeye to this build in standard and pretty easily did 99>100. My only complaint with hollow palm builds is we can't use glove mtx. All my skins looks really weird without gloves. Anybody know any clever tricks to get glove skins to appear?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info