Terrain Generator for client is out of sync on 5/6 of my last Crimson Temples

Basically every portal I open results in this error. It might be Sacred Grove spawning in Crimson Temple that's causing it? I just send up losing 40c+ per map because I can't clear the map.

Seems like 100% reproducible. Something is wrong with Crimson Temple and this setup.

Sextants:

Sacred Grove
Purple Harvest
Alva
Beyond

Map: Crimson Temple
Atlas Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgwAbALoDoQeICBsKGQ6-ELAQ4RbEF8sYxBtOG2QfZiHFI9okyyTpKNApIimHK9ot0DADMyA0iDmOO59AfkGMQsFDqUoOTatN_FAXVPFVh1ZtWMFZFlzZXcdgZ2O1ZLJmxmfpaLJvf3LLdlR2wnnDewp9E3-kgBCH-4htjU6RTZF9kYySLJKwls2ZbJvYnV6dh52xnrSh0aLepsSqtausr5GvwbGCsfuyYLcruYC6TLqyuyq8qLzQwPXF_sYzxpvHs8e9zajPt9Ci0STRTdS51lrWoNeF2J7ZkNq93E3fS99e3_jgqOKX43zlj-jm6bTrfu7B8kzy6PPj9Az1TPgh-tr85P3J_7gAAA==
Last edited by iisanoob on Feb 27, 2023, 10:38:37 AM
Last bumped on Feb 27, 2023, 5:02:55 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
iisanoob wrote:

Basically every portal I open results in this error. It might be Sacred Grove spawning in Crimson Temple that's causing it? I just send up losing 40c+ per map because I can't clear the map.

Sextants:

Sacred Grove
Purple Harvest
Alva
Beyond

Map: Crimson Temple
Atlas Tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAgwAbALoDoQeICBsKGQ6-ELAQ4RbEF8sYxBtOG2QfZiHFI9okyyTpKNApIimHK9ot0DADMyA0iDmOO59AfkGMQsFDqUoOTatN_FAXVPFVh1ZtWMFZFlzZXcdgZ2O1ZLJmxmfpaLJvf3LLdlR2wnnDewp9E3-kgBCH-4htjU6RTZF9kYySLJKwls2ZbJvYnV6dh52xnrSh0aLepsSqtausr5GvwbGCsfuyYLcruYC6TLqyuyq8qLzQwPXF_sYzxpvHs8e9zajPt9Ci0STRTdS51lrWoNeF2J7ZkNq93E3fS99e3_jgqOKX43zlj-jm6bTrfu7B8kzy6PPj9Az1TPgh-tr85P3J_7gAAA==

Have you tried this.:

1. Run packcheck.exe as "an administrator" / In steam select "Verify game files".
2. Delete the local PoE cache files here -->
C:\Users\"your windows account name"\AppData\Roaming\Path of Exile\
3. Now start PoE again as "an administrator". When at the login screen, select options.
4. Now set texture to MEDIUM and Sound channels to low.
5. Now login and remove ALL mtx from gear and gems.
6. Now start the game as "an administrator" and see if the issue is resolved ?

Also are you using DX11, Vulcan or DX12 ?
You can also try changing between them.
Sorry, I forgot to tag this as Mac Client
"
iisanoob wrote:
Sorry, I forgot to tag this as Mac Client

ah ok, then basicly I think you are just F***** since the MAc client is a "beta project" that GGG doesn't seem to work on anymore......
I tested different maps and they're fine.. it seems like Crimson Temple isn't happy
Hey OP,

Did you install the standalone client or use Steam?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"
Sarno wrote:
Hey OP,

Did you install the standalone client or use Steam?

Using standalone. I could try Steam, but I've already switched to going Defiled Cathedral, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info