[3.22] Kinetic Blast & Power Siphon Build | Ascendant | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

Hey guys, int stacker kinetic blast power siphon ascendant build is here. Power Siphon is a wand attack skill that fires multiple projectiles which generate and have extra bonuses from Power charges. Kinetic Blast fires a projectile from a wand that causes a series of small explosions surrounding its point of impact, each damaging enemies caught in the area.
Using kinetic blast for clear and power siphon for single target. I manage to hit 2124 int at level 96.

Build Cost
- High Budget: 50-100 div

Intelligence:
- Adds 1 to (5-6) Lightning Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Intelligence (Wand)

Spell Damage: Using Crown of Eyes, Increases and Reductions to Spell Damage also apply to Attacks at 150% of their value.
- 1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence

Split Personality: Using two of them.
+5 to Intelligence
+5 to maximum Energy Shield

Accuracy:
Intellingence is added to Accuracy Rating with Wands (Wand Mastery)

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Storm Prison (Lvl 12)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Praxis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Seven-League Step, Wake of Destruction (Lvl 28)
- Goldrim
- Ondar's Clasp
- Prismweave

PoB: https://pobb.in/iJrnR78qqIXQ

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dSwT

Build Video: https://youtu.be/3qn0243cGK0

Bandits: Kill All

3.21 CHANGES:
- 1% increased Spell Damage per 16 Intelligence (Removed)

3.23 CHANGES:
- Power Siphon: Now Fires Projectiles at 4-7 nearby Enemies, instead of firing 4-7 additional Projectiles. It now has 10% more Critical Strike Chance per Power Charge (previously 20% increased), and +20% to Critical Strike Multiplier per Power Charge (previously 10%).
- Gem quality changes.
- Lab enchants are gone.

(Footage is from 3.20)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Power Siphon (Anomalous) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Inspiration (Anomalous) - Damage on Full Life - Lightning Penetration (Awakened) - Barrage

Kinetic Blast (Anomalous) - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Inspiration (Divergent) - Greater Multiple Projectiles (Anomalous)

Vaal Grace - Wrath - Discipline - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Enhance - Immortal Call (Anomalous)

Shield Charge - Faster Attacks - Frenzy

Flame Dash / Berserk / Precision (Lvl 1)
Last edited by wishdropper on Dec 12, 2023, 5:19:57 AM
Last bumped on Mar 25, 2024, 11:26:27 AM
Nvm
Last edited by Vashtii on Feb 18, 2023, 4:48:10 AM
This looks like a fun build :)! i wonder if you sell this build ?
"
eisman wrote:
This looks like a fun build :)! i wonder if you sell this build ?

crafting the gear is fairly easy. my wand was a first try awakened hit and a lucky veild chaos. have to clean up the suffixes. not sure how to go on from there. prob just multi mod. all the other stuff is easy and deterministic.

Had a decent time during campaign but refused to upgrade my items during leveling which made me end up grinding aqueduct to reach lvl 69 in order to put all the gear on.

Had a real hard time to figure out the dex/strength requirement early on. Damage without at least one transcendent felt bad.

And I thought the helmet is a 30 div thing and will prevent me from trying this build but I got mine with the enchant and +1 Power charge for 1 divine 3 days ago.

Am now in my mid 70s and enjoying the mapping style.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Last edited by ibims111 on Feb 20, 2023, 4:51:39 PM

my try https://pastebin.com/8SPp0aC7

have

Ghost Reaver
11% increased maximum energy shield

on relic

phanteon? have trickster on flesh/flame

any idea for upgrade? i fell so weak....

p.s. i never see sniper trigger.....is cos the mana cost?
Last edited by Beskaius on Feb 28, 2023, 11:34:10 AM
Hi. Do you think the new reworked Vengeant Cascade is a better option for the anointing?
Edit: Well, I tried it, and it's quite amazing - can't imagine this without it.

In terms of the tree, since the mastery doesn't give spell damage per int anymore, I changed Arcane Sanctuary to Arcing Blows, with the mastery that gives more crit to enemies exposed to lightning. However, an exposure on hit eater mod on gloves is needed for it to work. Based on PoB, it's better than int stacking mod anyway.
The goal for 100 would most likely be Arcing Blows with Heart of Thunder(without mastery). HoT requires lots of points though, perhaps not the best option, and rather focus on more ES or other defenses.

Managed to get my hands on and work with a decent wand. It could be better with a lightning damage crucible node, but I don't want to risk losing what I already got(also because Crucible is terrible). The 2.16 attack speed is quite juicy!

Having no phasing got really annoying and sometimes dangerous, so I recommend getting a phasing on kill jewel.

"
p.s. i never see sniper trigger.....is cos the mana cost?

Yes, you need mana reduction on jewel(s)

Someone was asking for my current PoB, here's the link: pobb.in. By no means it's complete, and it has its flaws.

Final edit: Just rerolled a LA character... So much better with WAAAY less investment. Int stackers fell off.
yo
Last edited by ArnoldsKTM on May 24, 2023, 8:00:08 AM
This build looks really interesting to play. Do you think it's possible to play it on a low budget and gradually improve the equipment?
"
MCpTreast wrote:
This build looks really interesting to play. Do you think it's possible to play it on a low budget and gradually improve the equipment?

I league started with it because I wanted to suffer and found it more fun to challenge myself. It doesn't get good until you put in a lot of baseline stuff. The build is pure int stacker, there's nothing else - no ES, no Life, no generic damage.

It is possible, but it won't be enjoyable. I'd suggest rather farming up the currency on an actual low-budget character.
yo
Question guys. So why am I getting max life on my chestpiece if I am going Chaos Inoculation? POB doesn't say to get presence of chayula nor ghost reaver
Just made this today, currently level 83 and mapping. I highly recommend a watcher's eye with ES on hit while affected by discipline, especially if you do juiced maps/legion/breach. It's like having a claw implicit, very strong defensively and cheap.

"
ALalanne222 wrote:
Question guys. So why am I getting max life on my chestpiece if I am going Chaos Inoculation? POB doesn't say to get presence of chayula nor ghost reaver

Most just happen to be hybrid rolls (es-life)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info