[3.20] Low life self-cast divinarius impale reap trickster

----Intro----Intro----Intro----Intro----

Because of entropic devastation it is finally possible to make impale spell builds. To find out how imaple spell builds work with trickster, i rerolled my old low-life exsanguinate to reap.

Some words about ambush and assassinate and new divinarius:

It is very hard to get high critical chance with trickster. So i took ambush and assassinate (forbidden flesh + flame) to efficiently maximize the cricital chance.

Dual-wielding the new divinarius gives decent critical damage for bossing and huge aoe (for overlapping damage / shotgun).

Some words about the Burden of the truth:

I had a lot of fun with this belt. I can easily recover my energy shield from 0 to 100%. Because of this i have facetanked a lot of hard bosses.

Pros:

- good dps of mapping AND bossing (50M overlapping damage while mob is in low life)
- multiple defence layers
- this build is atm pretty unique: physical impale spell & self-cast low life trickster

Cons:

- not a 100% zoom zoom build
- awakend spell cascade is not cheap
- Physical damage reflection

Tree and gears

Gem / jew setup

reap + awakend spell cascade + spell echo + empower + increased critical strike chance + increased area of effect

Ascendancy Nodes

1. One step ahead

2. Polymath

3. Escape artist

4. Soul drinker

Pantheon

Soul of lunaris

Soul of ryslatha

Videos

T16 Mapping: https://youtu.be/n_9gX0HS8rM

T16 Mapping (narrow map): https://youtu.be/L51C4yrFfG4

The Elderslayers: https://youtu.be/Q12LsZTIaE4

Uber shaper: https://youtu.be/bSLXP96NF9w

wave 30 of simulacrum: https://youtu.be/5S3QLascaBA

Other builds i made

[3.19] Fire blade trap life/es hybrid trickster

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3319461

[3.20] Low life self-cast exsanguinate trickster

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3341400

^^ Feel free to ask any questions ^^
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Feb 11, 2023, 2:49:23 PM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2023, 8:36:51 AM
(I'm not good at making pobs so that's why I'm looking for adivce)

I've created a pob to increase damage (2X) without compromising on evasion or ehp while solving starvation of strength.

https://pobb.in/S3PC0R_SDiZK

I'm not sure about:
-Life regen may not keep up with reap (with righteous fire or life leech may be necessary)
-If so would blood rage be a better alternative?

-damage may not be accurate (or this much damage is simply not necessary)

-1 Life flask may not be enough for boss fights (or flask charges gained wont sustain it)

-My brain just exe stopped working tryna figure out strength of blood

-Less tanky because es gain from spell suppression is not achieved

-Would aiming for flask mastery be A) worth it B) solve not gaining life flasks from dead enemies during boss fights?

btw did you buy or craft that skin of the loyal?
"
SarboStrids wrote:
(I'm not good at making pobs so that's why I'm looking for adivce)

I've created a pob to increase damage (2X) without compromising on evasion or ehp while solving starvation of strength.

https://pobb.in/S3PC0R_SDiZK

I'm not sure about:
-Life regen may not keep up with reap (with righteous fire or life leech may be necessary)
-If so would blood rage be a better alternative?

-damage may not be accurate (or this much damage is simply not necessary)

-1 Life flask may not be enough for boss fights (or flask charges gained wont sustain it)

-My brain just exe stopped working tryna figure out strength of blood

-Less tanky because es gain from spell suppression is not achieved

-Would aiming for flask mastery be A) worth it B) solve not gaining life flasks from dead enemies during boss fights?

btw did you buy or craft that skin of the loyal?

Hi dude ;),

- Life regen may not keep up with reap (with righteous fire or life leech may be necessary)

You only need to take care of your life regen if you constantly cast reap with max blood charges.. This is only the case when you fight the uber bosses. In most cases you can 1 shot the mobs.

- If so would blood rage be a better alternative?

The life leech from blood rage only works with attacks (Reap is a spell..).

- damage may not be accurate (or this much damage is simply not necessary)

The damage of reap varies between 3x - 4x. You can find more information here -> https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/vd6ent/complete_guide_to_reap_cascade_overlaps/

- 1 Life flask may not be enough for boss fights (or flask charges gained wont sustain it)

In most cases i use the life flasks to instantly recover my energy shield -> See the function of supreme decadence from the belt und the first mod of the life flask. I think 2 life flasks are enough..

- My brain just exe stopped working tryna figure out strength of blood

I can't unterstand the question.. What were you trying to figure out?

- Less tanky because es gain from spell suppression is not achieved

Because i can instantly recover my full energy shield, the es gain from spell suppression is not that important / mandatory.

- Would aiming for flask mastery be A) worth it B) solve not gaining life flasks from dead enemies during boss fights?

No.. Because first i am running out of passive points ^^ Second.. the pantheon soul of ryslatha is already quite efficient to gain charges. Btw you should use life flasks (e.g. hallowed life flask) which consume low charges.

- btw did you buy or craft that skin of the loyal?

I used from the begining the skin of the lords with iron will and bought after 1 month that skin of the loyal for 20d. I'd say you only need that skin of loyal if you really want to min max this build. The skin of the lords with iron is already very solid for this build.
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Feb 21, 2023, 10:59:22 AM
To clear up some things I may have left vague:
(Also I did notice that Vulnerability is linked to cwdt for some reason in the pob)

-I was thinking of using blood rage to generate frenzy charges (Anomalous blood rage)

-We shouldn't be leeching life? So how can I reduce damage taken with strength of blood from lethal pride?

No.. Because first i am running out of passive points ^^ Second.. the pantheon soul of ryslatha is already quite efficient to gain charges. Btw you should use life flasks (e.g. hallowed life flask) which consume low charges.
- It would be the case but I tried to add life flask mastery as a quick fix because to sustain rf I had to add a ruby flask and remove a life flask. I wasn't sure ryslatha would be able to sustain one life flask (it's all theory and haven't made the build yet so I wasn't sure)

"
SarboStrids wrote:
To clear up some things I may have left vague:
(Also I did notice that Vulnerability is linked to cwdt for some reason in the pob)

-I was thinking of using blood rage to generate frenzy charges (Anomalous blood rage)

-We shouldn't be leeching life? So how can I reduce damage taken with strength of blood from lethal pride?

- It would be the case but I tried to add life flask mastery as a quick fix because to sustain rf I had to add a ruby flask and remove a life flask. I wasn't sure ryslatha would be able to sustain one life flask (it's all theory and haven't made the build yet so I wasn't sure)

- Also I did notice that Vulnerability is linked to cwdt for some reason in the pob

I used vulnerability manually and linked vulnerability to cwdt just because i could not link that to any other place (The level of vulnerability is higher than the level of cwdt).

- I was thinking of using blood rage to generate frenzy charges (Anomalous blood rage)

In this case i would recommend getting 2 additional minimum frenzy charges from rings. The total loss of two life regen mods is less than the loss of life regen from blood rage.

- We shouldn't be leeching life? So how can I reduce damage taken with strength of blood from lethal pride?

I really did want to get life leech. But the only way you can get the leech for this build (physical spell) is to get a watcher's eye with leech mod. Unfortunately there was no single watcher's eye with leech, movement speed and additional impale hits in poe trade :(

You idea could work. I was also thinking to get rf but somehow i was just too lazy to do any changes to this build ^^
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Feb 25, 2023, 5:10:47 AM
Hey, awesome build and very unique.

I was searching for my league starter and when i saw it with the new tree it had a lot of issues with mana.
Could you do a look on how would you build it in this new league?
Thanks!!
"
mathfh wrote:
Hey, awesome build and very unique.

I was searching for my league starter and when i saw it with the new tree it had a lot of issues with mana.
Could you do a look on how would you build it in this new league?
Thanks!!

Hi there,

which issures with mana did you mean? The new tree should not really impact this build. The only issure i could imagine is that we probably need more chaos resists from the gears..

I don't really want to recommend you to play this build as league start build, unless you are quite experienced in making currency ^^ (The weapon, gloves and awakened spell cascade could be quite expensiv at the beginning of league).
Trading still sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info