[3.21] Cobra Lash Build | Deadeye | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21
Hey guys, cobra lash deadeye build is here. Cobra Lash is an attack skill that fires chaining projectiles that deal chaos damage. Projectiles deal 5% more Damage with Hits for each remaining Chain.
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div
Chain: Stacking Chain as much as we can. Playing with 13 chain.
+6 Chain, Level 25 Cobra Lash
+3 Chain, Helmet Enchant
+3 Chain, Awakened Chain gem
+1 Chain, Ascendancy
Lethal Pride: Look for chance to Intimidate mod. Also these mods are good for build:
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 4% increased maximum Life
- +20 to Strength
Forbidden Flame/Flesh: Nature's Reprisal
Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.
- Last Resort (Lvl 1-34), Mortem Morsu (Lvl 34-)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Seven-League Step
- Lochtonial Caress
- Belt of the Deceiver
Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dP2C
Build Video: https://youtu.be/2j7oqUFLp6A
Bandits: Kill All
- Nature's Reprisal: No longer grants 40% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage, 15% more Chaos Damage with Attack Skills, or Chaos Skills have 30% increased Area of Effect. It instead now grants 25% chance to inflict Withered for 2 seconds on Hit, and 50% increased Effect of Withered.
- Critical Strike Chance is increased by chance to Suppress Spell Damage (Removed)
(Footage is from 3.20)
Cobra Lash (Divergent) - Nightblade - Void Manipulation (Awakened) - Hypothermia - Added Chaos Damage (Awakened) - Chain (Awakened)
Whirling Blades - Cast On Critical Strike - Power Charge On Critical - Tornado (Lvl 1)
Defiance Banner / Vaal Grace / Summon Skitterbots - Unbound Ailments (Awakened)
Steelskin / Precision / Berserk / Flame Dash (Lvl 15)
Sniper's Mark - Mark on Hit - Lifetap (Lvl 1)
Ancestral Protector (Phantasmal) - Withering Touch - Multiple Totems
Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 9, 2023, 7:22:44 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2023, 11:48:27 AM
on Feb 7, 2023, 7:03:16 AM
I don't understand. Why doesn't this build have 100% chance to poison?
How do you generate Rage for Berserk?
--> Found it - Gloves =)
Last edited by elatycs on Apr 1, 2023, 5:00:04 PM
Is this Leauge start viable or is it a no go?
on Apr 5, 2023, 3:06:30 AM
you think "Vengeant Cascade" would work? and if so, would it be a better anoint than "Heart of Darkness"?
lol 50 div
on Apr 20, 2023, 11:48:27 AM