What is the point of living life?

yes What is the point of living life since we die quickly anyway?
time works like damage over time
and there is no defense against it
Last bumped on Jun 8, 2023, 5:31:33 PM
The Honey must flow !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Snacks
Ah the meaning of life, what a subject to cover in PoE's OT forum lol.

Interestingly I do think this question will have some very different context in a couple generations (should we not extinct ourseleves)

Technology will be able to overcome most biological limitations and tremendously extend lifespans.

The significant questions revolve around human consciousness (the real difference maker) and some ability around transference. If that happens, well now we are getting somewhere.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Ah the meaning of life, what a subject to cover in PoE's OT forum lol.

Interestingly I do think this question will have some very different context in a couple generations (should we not extinct ourseleves)

Technology will be able to overcome most biological limitations and tremendously extend lifespans.

The significant questions revolve around human consciousness (the real difference maker) and some ability around transference. If that happens, well now we are getting somewhere.

He even first posted it in General Discussion and it got moved within 5minutes
Overcoming struggles and the feelings it brings.
Does there have to be a point? I don't really feel the need for one.
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
Spreading your gens by reproducing or contributing to the success of your specie.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Feb 8, 2023, 1:48:31 PM
The goal of life is to end.
"
PozeraczCial wrote:
yes What is the point of living life since we die quickly anyway?
time works like damage over time
and there is no defense against it

What is the point of playing a game you couldn't win? The inevitable end was losing to the invincible computer? You just lost, it's so silly.

Tried and most likely potentially fail is better than not trying at all.

I guess the absurdity is to make a person feel bad for trying because it can't be "beaten" at all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info