[3.20] The Hateforge Meme Build of the Week!

Welcome to my Hateforge Meme Build!

This build mainly uses the Hateforge despite the challenges in using it effectively. I wanted to share how my struggles came into this idea of turturing myself just to make it work, atleast in mapping content (for now). The build can be use in one of Michael Bay's future films if I might wanna describe how the explosion would look like. At this stage, it struggles against single targets or even thick mobs in the map. But I wannna share with you even at the stage where I kind of question my sanity for this build. If ever you come accross this post and have any idea on how to improve the build, please do let me know as I would really love to get some other's perspective.

I will be showing you the current gears and please bare in mind that these are not final yet as I still would have to move pieces from here and there depending on how it turns out to be.

So yeah. Lets begin!

The build uses the Vaal Smite as our clearing skill with the entire screen blowing up, even with the offscreen mobs will also explode. Our main single target uses the Ice crash for now, since its the only skill that deals a bit of damage towards the boss with my current gears and set-up. Its obviously better than the normal Smite. We have a double set up links with our Vaal Smite socketed in our crafted helmet.

I would have wanted a proper crafted helmet but I was not so lucky with it. I could settle with More Elemental Damage + Concentrated + AOE + Attacks Crits and Innervate on the helm. But it is what it is, I will try to craft it as soon as I have enough currency for it. In my armour, I have the Ice crash set up with all the other necessary gems on the other gears. I will also try to find a way to fit in some major defensive aura like determination if I can craft my helm that has the determination enchantment on it. The rings will also need to be re-crafted to something like steel rings or opal ring for more damage. I am using the Lavianga's Spirit flask to compensate the mana needed when the Soul Catcher is in effect. So here it is.

POB: https://pastebin.com/fFXvn4BS

Video: Spoiler alert! Explosions... lots of explosions!

Pros: Its a meme build!
Cons: Yes it is a meme build for your sanity's sake!

Levelling: Just use a generic General's Cry build and you can transition to this build as soon as you have all the pieces together.

Tips and Tricks: Yes I do need yours instead to make this build further!

Bandits: Alira
Pantheon: Any, as you wish is necessary for the map.

Gears:
Spoiler

Last edited by PrinceDijinn on Feb 4, 2023, 2:15:09 AM
Last bumped on Feb 4, 2023, 1:14:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info