Yes or No

Yes, but we also have a line outside as well.

Have you ever played Magic: The Gathering?
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Yes, I have played. I was prolly the first person in my state to play M:TG. I worked at a game store, and I handled the "gaming" stuff: RPGs, military and sports games, etc. Back the, WotC was a small, indy RPG company. They published generic supplements for RPGs. Unfortunately, they ran afoul of Palladium games, whose owner didn't like that WotC had included optional stats for the Palladium RPG in the appendices to their products, and sued them.

The suit went nowhere for a while, costing both companies money and annoyance, and was eventually settled outta court. From the outset, I resolved always to stock in one of each of WotC's products in support. So, when my distributor solicited me to pre-order "Magic: The Gathering," which struck me as some sort of RPG adventure-building deck (mebbe?), I ordered one deck and one booster.

When they came in, I realized I had NO idea what M:TG was. So, I bought both deck and booster, took 'em home, and teh missus and I shuffled em together and split them into two decks, and had a blast! Of course, we played it wrong, assuming you had to pay the casting cost each time you used a creature, but we were hooked, and I could also now explain the game to my customers.

We did a LOT of business in M:TG after that.

Did you read the whole post I just made? =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
ROFL, yes.

Have you ever been employed as a waiter/waitress?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

No.

Are you a good tipper? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Yes, since I know the struggle.

Have you ever been in a "Management" position?

No, not in a conventional sense, but I do work for myself.

Do you have a skylight in your home?
No, always wanted one though.

Do you have blinds/curtains over your windows?

I have heavy fabric covers over some windows in the house. I often keep a vampire's hours, so it can be useful to screen out the sun completely.

Are you subscribed to any print magazines? =^[.]^=
No, haven't been for many years. Last 2 that I was subbed to were Flying Magazine, back when I was studying for my chopper License, and I can't remember which one it was, but they used to do MtG stuffs every month so I subbed to that mag as well back in the late 90's early 00's.

Do you get a daily/weekly newspaper?

Yes, but it is a free local:)

Have you ever been a bartender?

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info