nothing

I Will Create A Character Soon To Do Endgame.
Last edited by Yavoue on Mar 24, 2023, 8:47:58 PM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2023, 11:26:09 AM
Hi again!

It seems like you deleted your old post so I removed my message out of respect. That said, the build still is lacking on many sides; the DPS is way too low to be used in real situations. The build cannot do maps, delve 30 is way too low for anybody to invest a starforge in.

The tree still has some unexplained choices => why take the entire totem cluster at the right (Watchtowers)? You only get movement speed out of it, 0 dps or buffs, and is a 6 points investment

Same remarks as last time, but taking that many attribute nodes and pathing just to get an extra 30 int is a waste. Same for the nodes near the Ranger start, you could get better nodes compared to them, if you were looking for life (Thick Skin for example)

Also the entire Eldritch Battery is useless, Viper Strike is an Attack so you could profit from Leech. As duelist you're pathing near a Life+Mana leech node, 1 point for 0.4% is enough in most situations. That gives you a better helm slot

Happy to help if you have an update on it.
hi. i shuffeled some skill points around, got an int jewel today.
got my life up too almost 3800. I will have to put life leech on the sword. tks for that tip. did manage to get thick skin.
i use eldrich battery to save points on mana production.
I havent played this char for over a year. I have to play him until 4.21 is out, at least.
I Will Create A Character Soon To Do Endgame.
Last edited by Yavoue on Feb 3, 2023, 5:41:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info