Advice wanted on character....

So this is my second season on poe....first time going RF build following pohx build. Been having a slight harder time in some yellow maps and was wanting to see if a few ppl could look at my gear and let me know what I could change. I'm already looking at getting a better chest piece btw since it's corrupted.

It's a bit harder obviously on console getting this gear together with the price differences from PC and I'm absolutely trash at crafting but I've been trying to do some fooling around....I have a 6L all white gracious plate that I'm trying to do but of course just need to link everything.
Last bumped on Jan 24, 2023, 8:23:04 PM
Switch to PC. :)

You don't need Armour % Suffix on 2 flasks. I think it only works off of one.
I'd swap the sulphur flasks for a Basalt and Quartz.
Work on a new amulet.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/sony/Sanctum/LOl3r3VFn

Use exotic currency to get Fire Exposure and Fire Multi on Gloves. Fire penetration and something on helm.

21/20 RF Gem.
I could switch to PC...I mean I just got a legion 7 laptop last year but I like playing on my 75in lol. Anyways thx for the advice I'll try a few of those things when I get back. And what's wrong with the amulet btw just curious?
A few pieces of gear has been changed and definitely for the better but I still need to find a few others or learn to craft.
You're overdue to ditch Stone Golem by now.

You should have found Ichors and Embers by now. Use them on your gloves and helm.

Main thing is "Inflict Fire Exposure on Hit, Applying -X% to Fire Resistance. That should be from Ichors. If you don't get it, just hit it again. It's the same type of implicit as on your armour. Just different modifiers are available.

At minimum anoint your amulet with Arsonist. 10% Fire Multi DoT + 1.2% Life Regen.

Verdant Verdant and Azure. If you did a Blight, it should be available to you or add Cassia in your hideout. You can place your amulet in the tab and the oils.

If you have the oils, go with Charisma and add Skitterbots.

You are missing out on a lot holding onto the Apothecary Gloves. The 18% DoT is like 10-11k which is nothing. Just focus on Dexterity, more life, regen /resistance/chaos resistance in there.

I'd probably drop Tempest Shield. Go back to Purity of Elements to cap resistances again. Even if you change the cold resistance on your left ring, you can balance it out, but you're right on the line.

Also, not sure if you did it intentionally... All the Adds # to # Element Damage on the right ring does nothing. Pretty sure that only applies to a skill's physical damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info