[3.20] Voidforge Cyclone Build | Slayer | Forbidden Sanctum | Path of Exile 3.20
Hey guys, here is another cyclone build. Trying Voidforge this time and it feels very good. Using trinity support and the interrogation jewel to boost our elemental damage.
Also this one is tankier than my other cyclone builds. Managed to get 100% spell suppress chance and elemental ailment immunity.
Shockwave Version: https://youtu.be/1D0sMQfwiro
Atziri's Disfavour Version: https://youtu.be/4jdqG-tehv0
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div
Mana: "Socketed Attacks have # to Total Mana Cost" mod on body armour solves the mana problem.
Elemental Ailment Immunity: Using the new jewel Stormshroud.
- Chance to Avoid being Shocked applies to all Elemental Ailments requires a character to stack 100+% Chance to Avoid being Shocked (or Chance to Avoid all Elemental Ailments) to grant immunity to all elemental ailments.
- I got 100% chance to Avoid being Shocked on my boots.
Stun Immunity: Unstoppable Hero
- You can also get Unwavering Stance if you don't wanna get Unstoppable Hero from forbidden flame/flesh.
- +16% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage (Magebane)
- +13% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage (Boots)
- +8% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage (Gloves)
- +63% Chance to Suppress Spell Damage (Skill Tree)
Leveling: Start with perforate and keep playing until level 67 then switch to cyclone. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.
- Shiversting (Lvl 14-44) - Rigwald's Charge (Lvl 44-51) - Terminus Est (51-67)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Daresso's Salute
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24) - Le Heup of All
- Seven-League Step
- Lochtonial Caress
- Belt of the Deceiver
Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dPMt
Build Video: https://youtu.be/gIhhuXvmF28
Bandits: Kill All
Cyclone - Infused Channelling (Anomalous) - Melee Physical Damage (Awakened) - Close Combat - Trinity - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened)
Blood and Sand - Herald of Purity - Determination - Defiance Banner - Precision (Lvl 18) - Enlighten (Lvl 3)
Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Multiple Totems - Ancestral Protector (Phantasmal) / Enduring Cry
Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 2) - Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit
Molten Shell (Anomalous) (Lvl 10) - Cast When Damage Taken (Lvl 1) / Berserk / Blood Rage
Last edited by wishdropper on Mar 16, 2023, 2:09:29 PM
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2023, 5:38:42 AM
on Jan 16, 2023, 2:06:12 PM
Hi my frend play your build and he has no voidforge the problem is was he has is the Trinity support dont work can you help me plz
Thanks for the guide! I was playing starforge cyclone slayer before, and now thath I rerolled to voidforge I finally can kill bosses pretty quickly!
on Mar 18, 2023, 5:38:42 AM