[3.23] Toxic Rain Girl - All hail to our pod Overlords

Thank you! This will last me quite a while with the dropluck I have. :D Maybe even till the end of the season! (but at least I have something to look out for now!)
Started this in SSF (also started late, like week 2), just wanted to stop by and say that I really enjoy the playstyle/build in general, plus it's very unique in a sense. (apparently, I'm the only one in ssf that currently plays it according to poe.ninja)

That said, I'm curious if you could take a quick look at my character and if you have any suggestions for changes, based around SSF. If not, all good and thank you again.
"
Chiisato wrote:
Started this in SSF (also started late, like week 2), just wanted to stop by and say that I really enjoy the playstyle/build in general, plus it's very unique in a sense. (apparently, I'm the only one in ssf that currently plays it according to poe.ninja)

That said, I'm curious if you could take a quick look at my character and if you have any suggestions for changes, based around SSF. If not, all good and thank you again.

Good charactername xD
But almost the same as to the Guy above. in SSF syndicate crafts and essence craft are even more important. Get your hands on some dread essences for your bow. get the mana cost reduce craft. I you have Vaal orbs, make yourself vaal haste and vaal grace for bossing/crucible
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
Chiisato wrote:

Good charactername xD
But almost the same as to the Guy above. in SSF syndicate crafts and essence craft are even more important. Get your hands on some dread essences for your bow. get the mana cost reduce craft. I you have Vaal orbs, make yourself vaal haste and vaal grace for bossing/crucible

I figured it was a fitting name seeing how it's very..unique in that sense (esp on SSF :P). I am enjoying it very much though and thanks for the tips!
is this build for ancestor league aswell?
"
MacTh3Mac wrote:
is this build for ancestor league aswell?

you could play it and with the right tattoos it will give at least a speedy redmap and delirium farmer, but uber bosses are out of reach. sanctum/ToTa should also be quite comfy
Can this build work with the Affliction league? And if so, what would be the best wildwood ascendancy?

Thank you for your time.
"
AuroraLumen wrote:
Can this build work with the Affliction league? And if so, what would be the best wildwood ascendancy?

Thank you for your time.

Hello,

Yes the build works, I'm currently playing it. still not in endgame because of time constraints but t16 is reached. Currently I'm still running with maji and culling strike tincture chaos pen. But when you have good charms primalist should be stronger.

Also the new toxic rain of withering is now the preferred choice for totem /mana forged arrows. replica dragonfang is also very strong for smallish bucks.
i tried doing elder and shaper influenced t15 maps corrupted and it was not going well so im trying a new character i was using anomalous toxic rain on standard with full shaper chaos -100 res to enemy gear
Last edited by praynspray on Dec 24, 2023, 5:42:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info