ggg called me names.

then moved my thread.

Last edited by Id1eRace on Jan 5, 2023, 8:46:19 PM
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2023, 4:19:29 AM
"
Id1eRace wrote:
I have a Blizzard Crown that had 120 cold damage with Ice Spear fires another projectile. Cost me 25 divines.

I came back to this season after a year. I am always scared to mod expensive gear but everything else I used Ichors on stayed the same. I was scared to try and figured I was being paranoid.

I put one on my helm and it removed the 120 added cold damage and turned my 25 divine helm into vender trash.

I am so confused right now. I didn't even know it was possible to remove this from the helm. No warning that it would replace or over write.

I am sure there is nothing I can do. 25d on console is like 200hrs of my playtime. Its not even possible to get another.

it says clearly on the item that it replaces any existing implicit mods

read better next time
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
"
Id1eRace wrote:
I have a Blizzard Crown that had 120 cold damage with Ice Spear fires another projectile. Cost me 25 divines.

I came back to this season after a year. I am always scared to mod expensive gear but everything else I used Ichors on stayed the same. I was scared to try and figured I was being paranoid.

I put one on my helm and it removed the 120 added cold damage and turned my 25 divine helm into vender trash.

I am so confused right now. I didn't even know it was possible to remove this from the helm. No warning that it would replace or over write.

I am sure there is nothing I can do. Thought I would check before I delete my character and game as this makes me sick to my stomach.

correct nothing can be done about this.
Per ToS that you agreed to when you created your account, then GGG doesn't offer any form of refunds/restores for ingame currency/items like this.

I think you used the wrong "currency" on the helmet because I have done that to all my "normal" helmets without problems -->
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
"
Id1eRace wrote:

I am sure there is nothing I can do. Thought I would check before I delete my character and game as this makes me sick to my stomach.

correct nothing can be done about this.
Per ToS that you agreed to when you created your account, then GGG doesn't offer any form of refunds/restores for ingame currency/items like this.

I think you used the wrong "currency" on the helmet because I have done that to all my "normal" helmets without problems -->

bliz crowns have a natural implicit mod
I am rusty and this is my first season in over a year. I just figured it would give me a warning. I did this on some hunter influenced boots when I wasn't sure if it could be done and I got a warning saying it would replace the hunter influence.

"
Id1eRace wrote:
I am rusty and this is my first season in over a year. I just figured it would give me a warning. I did this on some hunter influenced boots when I wasn't sure if it could be done and I got a warning saying it would replace the hunter influence.

it does not replace
it cannot be applied because it is influenced

says super clearly on the currency how it works
Last edited by RitualMurder on Dec 31, 2022, 6:29:57 PM
I've done the same. You can't fix it. Just remember to never do that again.
Its just a video game im not mad just sad. I put in about 200hrs in 2 weeks and that helmet is 75% of what I made in currency.

I have done over 1k t16 juiced maps and not hit the divine chance yet and all my currency on console has been slowing grinding harvest and stuff for 10c a run.

I am just deleting my guy and will play next season. I don't need GGG to do anything. Just sad that a mistake can cost me 300hr of my time in a video game that is meant to be fun.

Be like working for 300hrs and burning my paycheck in a fire. I can't move on and continue playing.

Dumb move but not like PoE is not a complicated game you can just step into or not be rust after a year break.

The problem is I am on xbox and that helmet was 1 of 1. Its the only one on xbox.
Last edited by Id1eRace on Dec 31, 2022, 8:19:17 PM
"
fun

POE is no fun but grinding
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info