[3.20] SideFX "Cthulhu arrow" Caustic Arrow! Join the dark side.

Again for those waiting for a response from me. I am currently on break from PoE but will be here for league launch! Thank you again for all the love. Join the discord if you want to stay up to date or Follow my Kick! I just hit partner there :) See you all soon! Thank you EVERYONE else for helping others with the build. The real MVPs

kick.com/Sidefx
The build is dead with the edit of the ring Nimis ? (only explode on you or mobs, not at the apex of the projectile)
Or maybe using the new Vengeant Cascade that make all pierce projectiles return to you ?
I really want to play Caustic Arrow for this league
Last edited by Gofawu on Apr 4, 2023, 9:29:06 AM
"
Gofawu wrote:
The build is dead with the edit of the ring Nimis ? (only explode on you or mobs, not at the apex of the projectile)
Or maybe using the new Vengeant Cascade that make all pierce projectiles return to you ?

only time will tell, we need to test!
3.21? buffs nerfs? anyupgrades? anything?
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Gofawu wrote:

I hope we have an update on this build, I really want to run it as a second character
Is it possible to have it as bosskiller you think?
"
Gofawu wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
Gofawu wrote:

I hope we have an update on this build, I really want to run it as a second character
Is it possible to have it as bosskiller you think?

I wont be updating the guide BUT this is 100% possible in 3.23 Esp with the new Caustic arrow gem and all damage can poison tincture. The rest should basically stay the same!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info