Stacked decks

Find them tedious to open so I just usually sell them, but wondering if I'm missing out, should I be opening them?

Did bunch of heist yesterday, four times put up a 100 pack for 1d and they sold within five minutes. People looking for apothecary/doctor cards maybe? Must be a profit in it if people pay 1d for them right?
Last bumped on Jan 2, 2023, 4:24:39 AM
Stacked decks are often overpriced on Playstation (probably XBox too).

It's possible to make a pretty good estimation of their expected monetary value... but you can only expect to get very close to that value if you open phenomenally huge numbers (think 50,000).

Everyone else with will either "win" or "lose" because they got a lucky drop, or didn't.

They're very similar to lotto tickets. People buy them for the thrill of the gamble, or just because they're bored.

Mathematically, stacked decks should almost never be more than 1% of a divine, usually closer to 0.5%, but the price is pretty much always higher than that.

Basically, if you find the gamble to be fun, it doesn't hurt much to open them, you might get lucky. However, if you don't enjoy opening them, then it's a much steadier profit to sell them.
you can't go wrong with just selling them, 99% of them will be junk but I always like to open them myself and it payed off this league because i got the apothecary in one of them, but that's very lucky. I think people charge 2c a piece for them on console, not sure if many are buying them for that though. I'm actually surprised that you sold 100 for a D very quickly.
Last edited by Anton__Chigur on Jan 2, 2023, 4:26:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info