What do you wish for xmas ?

:)

Me : radeon 7900xt :d
Last bumped on Jun 13, 2023, 11:38:32 PM
Moving soon, so I just hope for an easy move.
Nothing.
Because i am not 7 years old anymore.
"
Ivanovv83 wrote:
:)

Me : radeon 7900xt :d

Don't. The XT has a terrible performance per dollar, and is in a LOT of cases hardly better than the 6950. Pay $100 more and get the XTX.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you
Yeah
I would have wished for Worldpeace, but GGG prevented it.
No questions, just concerns.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Last edited by Lachdanan on Dec 26, 2022, 12:07:00 PM
I wish bullying would stop.
After reviewing how my life would end up as an emo addicted gamer, I realized it wasn't my fault, it was just being bullied under the disguise of rumours in school, "hierarchy" in army and "helping and teaching" me in family and cousin relationships.
I thought the most dangerous things are things you cannot see, which is true but there are other hurtful stuffs disguised as "friendships, leadership and adults."

A true friend will inform you what rumours they heard about you and actually give you a chance to defend yourself rather than continue being "friend" while consistently judging and assuming stuffs about you which actually turned out to be just rumours designed to attack you.

A true leadership is where a person helps everyone to have an easier time, handling things in a fair manner and taking up responsibility for their own actions. It is not about asking a soldier whether he wants do this or not, and then start screaming like a madmen when he does not wants to do so, then what is the point of asking it in the first place?

A true adult is the one that actually listens you, discuss with you and try to think and understand before insulting, humiliating, making fun and punishing you for something they imagined just because they think you are the same kind of person like them.

Spoiler
Yes, I am using POE as my free therapy session XD, because people here actually read what I am saying.
for ben to love me back
I wish Santa would stop nicking my stuff out of the fridge.
To live forever with no way out no matter how much i beg the sky to make it stop.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Jun 13, 2023, 11:39:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info