[3.21] Volcanic Fissure Build | Berserker | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

Hey guys, volcanic fissure berserker build is here. Volcanic Fissure is a new melee slam attack skill. Upon use, the user slams the ground, creating a fissure that deals damage while travelling, and erupts at its target, releasing a burst of molten projectiles.
Using Brutus' Lead Sprinkler, this sceptre has "Adds 4 to 7 Fire Damage to Attacks with this Weapon per 10 Strength" mod. I manage to hit 2436 str at level 96.

Cyclone Version: https://youtu.be/9M2NlW68QWw

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Split Personality: Using two of them. Check the video or pob to see where you put them.
+5 to Strength, +5 to maximum Life
+5 to Strength, +5 to Dexterity

Fortify: Overlord (Cluster notable)

Lethal Pride: Look for 5% increased Strength mod. Also these mods are good for build:
- +20 to Strength
- 5% chance to deal Double Damage
- 20% increased Melee Damage
- +15% to Melee Critical Strike Multiplier
- 30% increased Melee Critical Strike Chance

Exposure: Level 5 Awakened Fire Penetration
(Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to inflict Fire Exposure on Hit)
- Use wave of conviction until you get the awakened gem.

Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Limbsplit (Lvl 13-28) - Brutus' Lead Sprinkler (Lvl 28-)
- Redblade Banner (Lvl 35)
- Tabula Rasa
- Karui Ward, Astramentis
- Blackheart x2 (Lvl 1-24), Le Heup of All
- Praxis
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- The Magnate

PoB: https://pobb.in/CS3zxyNOREce

Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dPbG

Build Video: https://youtu.be/m_2QxnnOtSU

Bandits: Kill All

3.21 CHANGES:
- 1% increased Attack Damage per 16 Strength (Removed)
- 1% increased Fire Damage per 20 Strength (Removed)
- Natural Authority now provides 20% increased Warcry Buff Effect (previously 30%), and causes Enemies Taunted by your Warcries to take 8% increased Damage (previously 6%).
- Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
- Vaal Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000" at all gem levels (previously 30% of your Armour, up to 30000).

(Footage is from 3.20)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Vaal Volcanic Fissure - Elemental Damage with Attacks (Awakened) - Increased Critical Damage - Inspiration - Fire Penetration (Awakened) - Multistrike

Vaal Ancestral Warchief - Combustion - Multiple Totems - Ancestral Protector

Determination - Purity of Elements - Blood and Sand - Enlighten (Lvl 3)

Leap Slam - Lifetap (Lvl 2) - Assassin's Mark - Mark on Hit

Molten Shell (Lvl 10) (Anomalous) - Cast when Damage Taken (Lvl 1) / Battlemage's Cry

Blood Rage / Precision (Lvl 3) / Berserker
Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 3, 2023, 11:08:55 AM
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2023, 4:14:58 PM
testei a build e gostei muito de jogar com ela
Any ideas for a more budget friendly version of this? Basically for everything except the jewels, some of them are pretty nutty
Very cool
Last edited by SlagRat on Feb 20, 2023, 5:51:12 AM
so i cant get the pastbin to work so i cant see the ascendent skill locations...
The only viable melee builds have to str stack or armour stack so stupid. GGG make melee good pls
What pantheon would you recommend?
cool build, what should i do while i dont have that 1% inc crit per 10 str?
This build can be good for league start ?
Cool build, it really is. Wish I could afford it...

TTIME FOR SCRUBLORD FILTHY CASUAL RANT!:

So cringe to see the state of the game when a medium budget build is 20-50 divinations and they will just break it in a few months by nerfing/changing something else...

Crucible League: 1 div 220c = 50 Divs is 11000c
Standard League: 1 div 230c = 50 Divs is 11500c

Good luck if you are a casual player with a real life outside of POE. So say you play 2-3 hours every other day, and you make 1-2 divs on trade, less if you are playing standard. It would take you 3 weeks to gain enough currency to put this build together, just to have your skill tree wiped out in 2 months.

Yes you can play with the intent to farm specific methods of niche trade items/maps etc that can produce more currency per hour but, zzzzzzzz playing the same map over and over again.

Been years since I played last, when I reinstalled it had been ages, I think last league/log in was shortly after ascendancy league was finished and the new league following it had started, so yes I am back to scrublord status. BUT WT ACTUAL F is with all this super expensive gear. I had like 700ex in my box, that is barely enough to pay for 1 build and that used to be fairly wealthy... No wonder only 2.5% of steam players have ever finished their atlas and only 17% of everyone to ever boot up the game has ever even finished the campaign.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info