[NA/EU] Chillzone

Me and a bud (Tuna) been playing together in a 2 man guild for over 6 leagues; just looking to fill our ranks with more like mind relaxing people. He more of a bosser and I do mainly mapping/crafting. We are quite experience and looking for more who chill and enjoy some company while playing.

We provide a guild stash with almost every stash tab thats needed and open to share anything with in it and help each other out on bossing.

We dont have a discord but we talk to each other on one, so if we got more people wouldn't mind making 1 for more social/crafting/advice etc.

He can boss carry as well and I can guide ya in crafting idea/unique builds/etc.
We are NA but open to all

Feel free to post if interested. :)

-Leechioru
Last edited by leechioru on Dec 19, 2022, 5:11:12 PM
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2023, 1:07:03 PM
message me, PooOften
Hi, I am interested to join your guild。
sorry for late reply, still looking for more :)
hey, if you're still looking for members I'd love to join, I've been playing since legion and have around 3.5k hours of playtime. Not really a noob but I'm still learning new things everyday. Also I'm pretty active, I either don't play a league or no-life them. ign: anc_overtaker discord: overtaker
shoot me a message in game or on disc if I'm offline. Thanks.
Hey, I started playing casually in 3.10 and I have played every league since then. Each league i get more into this game, there seems to be no limit to how much there is to unveil :)
I am EU based and I would like to join you guys if you are still looking for ppl. PM me or msg me if I'm online.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info