[3.21] Toxic Rain Build | Raider | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21
Hey guys, here is my league starter toxic rain raider.
Toxic Rain is a bow attack skill where the user fires multiple arrows in the air, which land and drop spore pods, dealing chaos damage over time and slowing enemy movement speed for their duration.
Trickster Version: https://youtube.com/watch?v=QSWoCRNu0Nk&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div
- Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost mod on rings and amulet
- #% reduced Mana Cost of Attacks (Helmet implicit)
- #% reduced Mana Cost of Skills during Effect (Flask)
(You can also use a Watcher's Eye with "Non-Channelling Skills have # to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity" mod to minimize mana cost.)
Optimal Single Target Setup: (According to Wiki https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Toxic_Rain )
Based on user testing, it is actually better for your single target damage to increase your area of effect by 39%.
The easiest way to obtain this is:
- 20% from bow Passive Mastery.
- 9% AoE mod on gloves/amulet.
- 10% quality on Toxic Rain
Accuracy: Accuracy affects all hit portions of the skill but not the damage over time of the pods.
- Empower instead of Damage on Full Life
- Watcher's Eye with "#% to Damage over Time Multiplier while affected by Malevolence" mod.
Leveling: Leveling gems and trees are in the video.
- Quill Rain
- Hyrri's Bite
- Tabula Rasa
- Le Heup of All
- Karui Ward
- Seven-League Step
- Belt of the Deceiver
Skill Tree: http://poeurl.com/dO5U
Build Video: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ct6HAs1dybU&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
Bandits: Kill All
- +1% to Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier per 4% Chaos Resistance (Removed)
- Grace has 25% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency (Removed)
- (New) 12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills
- Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 10% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 5000" at all gem levels (previously 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000).
- Vaal Molten Shell now has "Buff can take Damage equal to 20% of your Armour, up to a maximum of 10000" at all gem levels (previously 30% of your Armour, up to 30000).
You may run into some problems after the changes.
Problem: Can't fit all of our auras now with the removal of mana reservation masteries.
Solution: Get "12% increased Mana Reservation Efficiency of Skills" mana mastery.
(Footage is from 3.20)
Toxic Rain - Mirage Archer - Void Manipulation (Awakened) - Efficacy - Vicious Projectiles - Damage on Full Life
Toxic Rain - Ballista Totem - Vicious Projectiles - Focused Ballista - Withering Touch / Summon Stone Golem
Grace - Malevolence - Determination - Enlighten (Lvl 3)
Withering Step (Anomalous) - Flame Dash - Enhance / Defiance Banner
Vaal Molten Shell - Increased Duration - Vaal Blight - Vaal Haste
Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 3, 2023, 11:01:33 AM
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2023, 9:18:14 AM
on Dec 17, 2022, 5:51:34 AM
Thanks for the build, giving this a try!
Been running Toxic Rain build these last two leagues and im very interested to try yours out! Lets see how this go! I'll be waiting for any updates or ideas you may have in mind! :D Thanks again!
Hello, can someone explain how Quartz Infusion works?
I thought it gives Phasing as constant buff (working all the time), but I see on top that buff shows periodically?