''Complete Cartography''

I have done all 115 maps (my atlas is showing 115/115), all uniques and all bonus done, but in my challenge tab is showing me "Complete every Map Bonus Objective on the Atlas (114/115)"
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2023, 5:50:15 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates
"
We're aware of the following issues related to challenges,a fix for these will require a restart patch, and should be included in the next one:
The "Complete Cartography" challenge is bugged for some players

"
Also, confirm that there are no other threads reporting this issue, and post your bug in there if that is the case.

More reports are always good, but only if they are in one place, rather than spread over many different threads. To search only the Bug Reports forum, navigate to Forum Search and select the Bug Reports option from the 'Forums' list.
"
Dec 14, 2022 2:40 PM (PST) - We're aware of the following issues related to challenges, and a fix for these will require a restart patch, and should be included in the next one:

The "Complete Cartography" challenge is bugged for some players

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3325018/page/1
ty guys
Is there an update to this thread? I have the same issue and can't complete the challenge.
"
mayplesmind wrote:
Is there an update to this thread? I have the same issue and can't complete the challenge.

/recheck_achievements chat command.
+1 same probleme
113/115 but i have 115/115 completion => still bugged
READ THE THREAD
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info