[3.20] SadPanda's Summon Raging Spirits Build | A Substitude until we find the Dead Reckoning

Hey guys, I have been getting requests on my SRS build recently so I have decided to write a completely new guide on it and put some words behind the planning while I made this build.
Let me link the character on poe.ninja first, there is a time machine button where you could go earlier days of the league and see my item progression and what to buy first.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/MrsDeath_/SadPandaForbiddenRectum?i=4&search=class%3DNecromancer

Let us start with the items:
Spoiler

Replica Grip of the Council as gloves is a cleaper and more dps reliant version for our glove slot, what I have right now is the boss killer gloves. They exist so we don't always have to spam srs on the bosses all the time.

For mana issues: You need flat mana regen rings that comes from jun unveils, these are very useful rings that you could find for 20-10c on the market. They will solve your every mana regeneration problem.

The build has completed all the pinacle bosses so far. It is pretty tanky and reliable just like skele mages, only with the change that we have SRS for minions.

The gem swaps:

Swap ruthless with melee splash support and predator for elemental focus in a single target.

Our ag setup:

New ag items:
you and nearby enemies deal 15% dmg - one hand
brittle on block shield
ephermal chest
intimidation gloves on implicit
sapped ground boots
leer cast festival mask helmet

Spectres:
Wild bristle matron
xoph's loyal
arena master
heretical guardian(act 10-ravaged square) or undying evangelist(act 3-sceptre of god)

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewels:
Same jewels as mages, life from death and blessed rebirth on a medium minion jewel, lead by example jewel on a 4 point warcry jewel,
large jewel: renewal, call to slaughter, rotten claws(not taken)
Stun avoidance jewels, 3 should suffice if one has the implicit.

Watchers: attack block jewel while affected by determination.

This should be all, I will try to keep things up to date here or answer the questions as they come either to the guide or with whispers to me. GL everyone.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 16, 2022, 6:39:06 PM
Last bumped on Dec 19, 2022, 3:28:29 PM
hello Mr. Sadpanda, thank you for the guide! how is the DPS compared to mage skellys? it is a solid bosskiller like skeletons?

and for guardian x necro SRS you have any thoughts?
Last edited by dollygm on Dec 16, 2022, 9:44:49 PM
"
dollygm wrote:
hello Mr. Sadpanda, thank you for the guide! how is the DPS compared to mage skellys? it is a solid bosskiller like skeletons?

and for guardian x necro SRS you have any thoughts?

I think necro is always better over guardian.

About dmg, it is worse than mage skeletons I think, if I had to choose I would rather play mage skeletons again.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 19, 2022, 3:28:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info