Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum Console Launch

Dont delay the delay guys.

Overall Poe console is at it's peak atm, but it still needs much more communication +actual work to be done.
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Pog!!!
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
QQPQ wrote:
"
jkmgrhn wrote:

The idea behind removing the trade board is that console will be on the SAME LEAGUE as PC players. This means that there will be vastly more items available than currently.

It will enable so many builds for us console players, will allow us to play with friends on PC, will allow us to get new leagues at the SAME TIME as PC.

Please for the love of god we need this badly.

You have misunderstood.

While they are working towards getting Console and PC to be on the same codebase, they only said the crossplay was a possibility--it is not the stated end goal.

And even if we do get there at some point, it will NOT be soon.

Obviously it’s pointless to remove the trade board before this, unless there is some technical reason. I don’t think there is any risk of GGG just removing it just for the heck of it.
Just wish y'all would do a simple add matchmaking or a better coop experience on console bc right now it might as well be a solo game.
"
jkmgrhn wrote:

Obviously it’s pointless to remove the trade board before this, unless there is some technical reason. I don’t think there is any risk of GGG just removing it just for the heck of it.

Two reasons:

1) "Because I said so"... oh, sorry, "because *they* said so" -- GGG told us they plan to remove the trade market, once the trade site is sorted. Not sure if the single league we've had with it makes it sorted yet

2) Because they are unifying the code bases in increments, not all at once. Getting rid of the trade market (which doesn't exist on PC) will bring the two code bases closer together.

(Yes, technically the China realm has the trade market on PC, but it's handled by different people, so it doesn't count)
Thank you !! :D
Thx for not remove trade market ggg <3
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info