[PlayStation] Content Update 3.20.0 -- Path of Exile: The Forbidden Sanctum

Only thing I need is mouse and keyboard support.
"
Cloud060689 wrote:
Delete the console trade board, its not needed and enables scammers, rip the bandage off GGG we don't need it :)

Scammers will find a way to scam, trade board or trade site.

Actually through trade site its easier to scam , with swapping 6links and divination cards.
Person to person trading its very hard to scam, as you can actually record trades as well as gain info on who your trading with, also names on sales via mobile easy to block low fixers, also you have eyes, dont accept till it's right or leave the trade, person to person trading is 100x safer if you have common sense and dont just click accept :s
"
Cloud060689 wrote:
Delete the console trade board, its not needed and enables scammers, rip the bandage off GGG we don't need it :)

You are not definitely not in thr majority who want it removed. A lot of people will just quit console and either never play again or just play on PC where the playerbase is way bigger.
So deleting trade board will just decrease playerbase even more and make it even harder to find stuff you need.
What they really need to do, is just do cross play between Xbox and Playstation and leave the tradeboard and the website and let the players choose which they want to use.
Downloading 3.20 update... Hope its a good sigh to a smooth launch!
1610 in queue...blets gooooooooo
1387! Straight to ruthless!
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
1387! Straight to ruthless!

Anddddd we are late again..

Edit: Late like 1 minute P:
"Fix it soon becaise beong locked out of my wealth and my character puts a hold on me trading and bartering to increase my wealth" - Nameless Forum Poster.
Last edited by oldwolfsoul on Dec 14, 2022, 6:33:07 PM
Is the trade board still in ?
Ninja.
"
la_blue_girl wrote:
Is the trade board still in ?

yes thankfully

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info