Delve ladder for SSF HC (second post)

Recently I made a post that the delve ladder for SSF HC on the website is bugged and not listing players properly. It works for all other leagues except SSF HC. A developer commented saying it should be fixed now and I'm assuming it was flagged as fixed but it is not.

Basically when you show players' depth level and click to sort by that, it does nothing.
Last bumped on Nov 29, 2022, 7:28:47 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The ladder is already sorted by their solo depth level (capped to 600) by default. Clicking the non-solo depth should switch to regular depth sorting. Could you take a screenshot of the problem you're seeing?
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
The default sort for Kalandra SSF HC is different from other running ladders due to this league's boss kill event.

https://imgur.com/a/IX0B2MR

Just using the last page of the ladder as an example (non-delve characters would normally be filtered out), first page also stays the same regardless of which column you select.

(at least, I assume this is what OP is talking about)
Ah for Kalandra, then yes Jadian is correct. Until the event is finished it will sort by finish time.
Web DeveloperView our Developer Docs
"
Novynn wrote:
Ah for Kalandra, then yes Jadian is correct. Until the event is finished it will sort by finish time.

It's a bit weird though that it lets you click on the column to sort it, but nothing happens. I get that the default sorting mode is for the boss kill event, but you'd expect something to happen when you click on the column to sort by depth.

Just to clarify, as Jadian said, the OP is talking about Kalandra SSFHC rather than the Endless Delve league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info