[3.21]10mil+ Shockwave Totems Chieftain Cheap Uniques

consegui bater 13M,MI de DPS nessa build, muito gostosa de jogar, boa pra mapa e top pra boss.
meu Regen ficou um pouco abaixo dos 1k mais da pra sustentar RF de boa, porem com 1k ou de preferencia 1,2 fica mais suave, um ponto importante e tentar deixar a fire res em 80% assim mesmo com pouca regen a build ficaria melhor com RF, o DPS pode ser escalonado com certa facilidade porem acima dos 13Mi DPS o aspecto tank(fake) da build parecia ser levado em consideração.
meu Pobhttps://pastebin.com/g5UC18eK
pob mais caro https://pastebin.com/rUmWTTqc

Novo pob com 20M DPS chega 21M com flask https://pastebin.com/EzGHaFHt , esse é o maximo que da pra alcançar sem diminuir muito as defesas porem fica bem mais caro, se alguem conseguir descobrir um meio de melhorar ainda mais essa build sem ficar muito papel vai ser uma revolução
Last edited by kurtindoRetro on Feb 16, 2023, 5:56:14 PM
got all the stuff u showed and im 93lvl still getting one shot with not juicy t15 t16 maps dude what am i doing wrong :S

"
serhat61 wrote:
got all the stuff u showed and im 93lvl still getting one shot with not juicy t15 t16 maps dude what am i doing wrong :S

The main defense is to kill everything before you can even see it.

Remember this is not a "zoom zoom" build, even if you kill everything instantly. You have to take your time.

Cast totems in front of you everytime you move. If you start casting totems the moment you see mobs they can't target them in time.
Stay behind your totems.
Everything with extra physical damage as x is a high threat, even white mobs just punch you to death in one hit. Keep your distance, hide behind corners.

Can't see your tree, but you can get more block/spell block with Safeguard wheel.
Use Vaal Haste to get more cast speed = more dps
Use Lightning Golem for more cast speed.

"
daflipp wrote:
"
serhat61 wrote:

The main defense is to kill everything before you can even see it.

Remember this is not a "zoom zoom" build, even if you kill everything instantly. You have to take your time.

Cast totems in front of you everytime you move. If you start casting totems the moment you see mobs they can't target them in time.
Stay behind your totems.
Everything with extra physical damage as x is a high threat, even white mobs just punch you to death in one hit. Keep your distance, hide behind corners.

Can't see your tree, but you can get more block/spell block with Safeguard wheel.
Use Vaal Haste to get more cast speed = more dps
Use Lightning Golem for more cast speed.

thanks, imma try ur suggestions asap ^^
"
serhat61 wrote:

i also died a lot until i invested more on defences.. dropped Glancing blows and anointed a block notable, found a way to gain endurance charges, used molten shell in left click, changed my passive tree for 2 clusters, used offering of the serpent for some overleech and so on on.. here is my POB if you are interested.. https://pastebin.com/R29MpHNx

also stop using atziris flask it doesnt do anything for your build ... use a regular amethyst with some increased armour or other usefull stat..

Sorry I didn't respond! I didn't expect ppl to play this build! I'm happy people liked it :) I make a lot of weird-o builds that usually fail, but sometimes they work out!

Regarding the defenses:

What serhat61 is correct! This build relies on the huge range of the totems to clear the screen ahead of us.

As you run, place totems ahead. If you see a large pack that survived, either stop until they die, or circle around them. More cast speed improves this, as they can respond more quickly.

The near-max block is basically a deterrant to one-shots, because Block isn't a "real" defense. Only pick Glancing Blows when you have high regen (around 600+) because if you don't, you won't out-regen the damage from blocked hits.

You should never be standing in the middle of a pack! The totem playstyle is to let the totems do the dirty work and you position yourself in safety.

Lastly, this is not a fully min/maxed build! I'm sure there are plenty of ways to improve the DPS more but I don't like to die while mapping so I didn't want to compromise the defenses I had.

For the min/maxers Singularity will carry you FAR, but a very well crafted wand/scepter will do more damage (won't be cheap tho!)
"
stred_ wrote:
"
serhat61 wrote:

i also died a lot until i invested more on defences.. dropped Glancing blows and anointed a block notable, found a way to gain endurance charges, used molten shell in left click, changed my passive tree for 2 clusters, used offering of the serpent for some overleech and so on on.. here is my POB if you are interested.. https://pastebin.com/R29MpHNx

also stop using atziris flask it doesnt do anything for your build ... use a regular amethyst with some increased armour or other usefull stat..

what is your way for the endurance charges??
"
andrelb1 wrote:

what is your way for the endurance charges??

i use a megalomaniac with enduring composure notable, 1 endurance charge per sec.. or just use enduring cry on bosses

P.S.
i just found out that you can also allocate Elemental Overload with Lycia's Invocation of Elemental Overload to a sanctified relic... costly (3div) but you save 3-4 passive points
I am using focus to burst down bosses:

and the first relic I got was pretty good for this build:

Unavailable

Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Oooo that's a really cool tech, I didn't think about using Focus!

That plus the Elemental Overload Invocation really opens up a few other options.

Maybe Timeless jewel with a few 80% spell damage increase and 15% cast speed? That might be fun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info