[PlayStation] 3.19.1c Hotfix 1 & 2 Patch Notes

If anyone here is annoyed by getting in-game messages like me, you can use the settings on the PoE trade website to always appear offline. /dnd works too.

Also, with the "you left the group"-bug, cannot respond to those messages or invite the players anyway.
I just tested the new feature on PS4. It works but the internal browser is extremely slow and laggy. Also typing and selecting everything with the controller is somewhat frustrating due to the laggy inputs and response from the browser.

Edit: When you close the browser it does not save your last search or inputs. Since the browser is a system feature, I hardly believe we will see a workaround for this in the future. Maybe if the website gives you an option to select from a list of "latest searches"?
Last edited by Jecct91 on Oct 7, 2022, 5:32:03 AM
My custom loot filter is completely broken since this patch. Reuploaded it via filterblade, checked processing was done, still broken.
Bugged bug - There since day 1 (doubt they even know what i mean)

Sound bug - There like 2 years (Again doubt they know)

Points and laughs - Signed, Every other console developer.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
On reentering a map, my whole minimap discovery was reset.

Edit: Hideout map resets too, every time I reenter it.
Sry for spam, just trying to outline stuff that happens to me since the hotfix.
Last edited by Jecct91 on Oct 7, 2022, 8:52:18 AM
For those who are asking about the sound correction, I honestly think it's not GGG's fault but PlayStation, I've been playing other games (Syphon Filter) and the same problem happens there.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
"
AlanLeoPio wrote:
For those who are asking about the sound correction, I honestly think it's not GGG's fault but PlayStation, I've been playing other games (Syphon Filter) and the same problem happens there.

It's 100% GGG's fault. It started when they changed how sound works in PoE. And i've played 100's of playstation games and never experienced anything even close to it.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
"
dythlan wrote:
[Removed by Support], talking trash before looking at the game change, you literally have both options to trade.

Thank you GGG

The update was part 1 of a 2-part change. GGG intends to fully remove the market feature soon per their post at this season's start. Subject to change of course but they are following through on their messaging so far.
Implementing a trade website for consoles? What can go wrong o_O playing on PS4 is already painful, now you want to make it worse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info