Game continues to stall, not a PS issue or internet connectivity issue

Since the release of the 19c patch, my game has continuously seen it stall in hideout and in maps and in boss rooms. Stalls for 30seconds to up to 2 minutes. When it reactivated, all movement is hyperactive, no slingshotting like low bandwidth, and enemy attacks don't stop. This may sound like a connectivity issue but it is not, since only happening after the C patch last night on PlayStation. I can only take 1 maps worth and quit and move onto another online game to play without issues. I love the fact zoom around the map for it to them freeze again for 30sec to 2min. Cover the map faster than I've ever done before is awesome, but should not be the game lag fault.
Last edited by TheAssenAssAssen on Sep 27, 2022, 7:25:15 PM
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2022, 1:20:41 PM
It is literally unplayable. WOW this is something else. I'm playing Multiversus now no issue with connection...soooooo......c ya
Last edited by TheAssenAssAssen on Sep 27, 2022, 7:22:17 PM
Thanks for your report.

Would you be able to post a recording of this? It sounds like a connection issue as you mentioned but it will be easier to determine what the issue is with a video of the problem.
Thanks. This may be a HDD issue. Didn't last very long playing other games and now clicking noises in HDD. Sorry. I did capture video clips before the now issues with HDD. If they survived I'll submit, but will have to see if this is a dead system HDD.
i am experiencing the same as op since the patch. i am on a xbox series x though. def not a connection issue since internet is stable and no other games have similar issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info