Huge Satisfaction in Having Trade Market and Trade Site Together and Some Suggestions

Hi GGG,

First of all, thank you for the great game as always, I am extremely happy with your quality and attention always.

This Lake of Kalandra league was a very big milestone for me and I believe for many other console players.

I was very excited and I confess I still am, because the ways to search and exchange items and coins in the game are great if combined between Trade Market and Trade Site.

Trade Market is great because we don't need to have direct contact with another player, avoiding Scam Friction and Unwanted Trading Situations. Trade Site is great for identifying items according to what you need, completely filling in the Trade Market problem.

My suggestion and wish is that you seek to merge these two methodologies, as I strongly believe that they can have a great solution.

I even leave here some central ideas for this mix of methodology:

- Maintain the Trade Site structure, which allows you to search for any type of item according to your needs.

- Maintain the structure of the Trade Market in terms of how the exchange is carried out.

- In the case of PC, add the Trade Market structure.

- Similar to Whisper Direct on the Trading Site, add an option that creates a purchase request on the Trading Market for the item with Offers Submitted status, in a way that allows the player to enter the Coin requested by the seller directly in the Trading Interface of the match.

- The option above I believe already has a path, because you already identify exactly which item in the Stash, Position, Column and Line, in this way it would be necessary to look for a way to create a Sent Offer directly for the selected item on the Trade Site of according to that Location already identified.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Sep 21, 2022, 11:30:55 PM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2022, 11:23:38 AM
You can dream on, GGG does not want to have easy trade, they just added trade site to soon kill off the trade market and kill the console version completly. As using trade site only will kill the trading on console more or less.

To make a good point, trade is what keeps this game alive, I am so sad GGG does not realise that they need to improve it instead of making it bad. I have many friends quitted poe just becouse of the trade and how bad it works. If GGG could realise they could instead make pc trade like we had on poe console, and ADD the possibilities for showing only searched items, it would be amazing and I am sure it would bring some old players back and keep more new players playing.

Yes, you could sure end up with players only trading, there is already indeed, but even more I guess... But those are players aswell, just a diffrent way. I see no reason to how it should not work for the better...

A improved trade market (With just adding show only searched items, and direct buyout if price match offer would make it as a dream) for all players and crossplay would be a dream, and deleting the trade site in the same go!. Needing more than the game itself to trade is just stupid....

If just GGG realised how much players this would bring to the game, I think the majority of the players would never had played the game for so long without a trade market as today, and still there is lot's of players quitting becouse it's working too bad as today!
The trade site doesn’t work from my ps5, plus, I just preferred the trade board. Trade Board is why I don’t play on my PC and now GGG has decided they don’t want trade to be convenient or easy. Sad. I’m waiting on Last Epoch to come out, and hopefully that game will do better.
Without tradeboard, my play will be closer to ssf (close to that already with no players).

No more 1-10c sales…. Too much hassle.
They need to at least make sure the trade site updates properly. I'm getting whispered for items I sold days before.
My favorite part of this ridiculous change is that price fixing is now in. It costs 3-4 divines for a level 1 awakened burning damage support gem on ps4 trade.

On PC, it’s 38 chaos…

Also, there are only four sellers on ps4 trade board.

This change is bad and makes a bad league worse. I feel like it’s a waste of time to post and play this game.
Last edited by Cold_Warrior on Sep 27, 2022, 11:13:54 AM
"
Cold_Warrior wrote:
My favorite part of this ridiculous change is that price fixing is now in. It costs 3-4 divines for a level 1 awakened burning damage support gem on ps4 trade.

On PC, it’s 38 chaos…

Also, there are only four sellers on ps4 trade board.

This change is bad and makes a bad league worse. I feel like it’s a waste of time to post and play this game.

This has always been in effect and has nothing to do with the Trade Site.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
In my last five years of playing on console I’d say prices were 10-25% higher on console than PC. Your experience may differ, but this latest round of 400% markup and only 4 sellers makes it even more miserable in an already miserable league experience, for me.
I come to leave another recommendation.

- Add a menu to activate the Trade Site from the console itself, without the need to use external machines/devices.
Alan Leonardo Piovesan
Last edited by AlanLeoPio on Oct 3, 2022, 10:36:00 AM
What GGG really needs to do is merge the PC/PS/Xbox market into one.

Console is at a huge disadvantage when it comes to finding the gear and cost.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info