Suggestions for guild features and improvements

Just a couple small improvements that would be nice to see.

Although we do have a discord I like to try to keep as much inside the game as possible, discord provides a few basic functions that would be nice to see in the game it self.

A guild tab that is literally just a notepad.

This allows guild leader to have rules and FAQ's inside the game and in a central location. With multiple of these people could use it as a shop or as a message board for tabs in the guild. Sometimes its nice to let someone know that you found them an item and its in the stash. Would be cool if you could be notified of replies or changes to boards you want to be notified of.

Even a hybrid half notepad half stash would be helpful as well.

On this same note an internal guild trade shop system would be phenomenal.

Adding pullout limits on items for players.

Currently people can remove as much as they want with no limitations except for the tab blocking that they may not have access too. However I think if a player is suddenly removing vast quantity's of items someone, the officers or leader should be notified if they desire. This can be limited to specific tabs.

EX: Initiate can only remove 15 items a day / hour / week.

Going further on this idea it could be used as a balance system if user removes X items then they need to deposit Y items to continue. Or even a donation system. Like an automated management system.

EX: The essences tab is restricted to 3 items a day for initiates but you can put in 2 essences to pull out another 1 over the limit. I am sure with the correct parameters this could work very smoothly.

Notifications for when guildmates come online in the guild chat.

Would just be nice as it is you have to check the guild tab to see who is on or not.

Different Guild channels

Guild101 for learning
Guild9000 for extreme power
Guild1337 for officers
etc.

Somewhere to see how full the guild is currently 12/30 spots

This may exist but I cannot for the life of me find it.

A way to edit the guild message on the website instead of only inside the game.

The way the dialogue box works on console is limited and can be difficult at times to get things formatted correctly. Discord link integration on the guild page would be great as well. Working with the console makers to allow joining the guild discord on the console. Party chat is nice but sometimes its nice to hangout with everyone.
Last bumped on Sep 7, 2022, 1:04:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info