Console players can't search PC trade

Obviously I can switch to my PC account to search PC trade, but it's unreasonable to need to do so when there's a dropdown menu to switch to PC trade from console trade.

Just in case you're thinking "there's no valid reason for console players to search PC trade", there absolutely is. Ashes of the Stars amulet has not hit console markets at all, being able to find what value it's being sold at without going third party would be valuable.
Last bumped on Sep 8, 2022, 4:35:31 PM
+1 Sometimes it's nice to check pc trade for prices to compare.
I agree, it would be nice to switch to PC prices just to know what things cost there, even though console prices bear no resemblance to PC prices most of the time. Now if we could only get cross trade with PC that would be a real game changer being able to get what you need for a reasonable price instead of people asking for multiple divines for 1c trash.
Well ggg said "we want trading to be hard" so this is probably intended
"
I agree, it would be nice to switch to PC prices just to know what things cost there, even though console prices bear no resemblance to PC prices most of the time. Now if we could only get cross trade with PC that would be a real game changer being able to get what you need for a reasonable price instead of people asking for multiple divines for 1c trash.

I disagree that console and PC prices bear no resemblance. It's just that console prices are orders of magnitude higher for things that matter.
Cross play game/trade will be a good solution to eradicate toxic community sellers in console. Each league, i compare how much my build cost in console and in PC next, and the fact is it cost between 4~10 times higher on console. Sometimes the choice of rare items are so low that i even can't do what i want...
"
Cross play game/trade will be a good solution to eradicate toxic community sellers in console. Each league, i compare how much my build cost in console and in PC next, and the fact is it cost between 4~10 times higher on console. Sometimes the choice of rare items are so low that i even can't do what i want...

While I empathize with your pain of console being more expensive, this has nothing to do with toxic people. It's simple supply and demand, the supply is low, so the value is going to be higher. As supply goes higher, prices drop. We don't have enough players to make builds cheap unless you're going after a super cheap build.
"

This is entirely an issue with Xbox having no players as compared to PC. Probably less than 10%, so of course there are less items and costs are higher.

Stop with the name calling and read the rooom better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info