The Soul Harvester's Cloak / Stage kills It's too high

Stage kills

It's too high.

I'm always level 2

level 1 : 1 Kill

level 2 : 10,000 Kills

level 3 : 500,000 Kills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

level 4 : 2,000,000 Kills !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's too high ........

Please lower it a little bit.
I bought it with money, but I can't even use it.

May I trouble you a little patch.

I made a lot of inquiries,

Nothing has been done
Last bumped on Feb 14, 2024, 2:52:37 AM
the worst part of this is that's per character.
I don't play characters for long enough to grind 2 000 000 kills in a league.

Usually around 500k I have level 95-96, good expensive gear and a craving for a different build. So I level another character and play with it, which puts me back at the dreadful level 2.

Make it per league, not per character. And allow us to select the tier of mtx, just like with the new league mtx that are tiered (but earning tier 3 doesn't prevent you from using tier 1 or 2)
________________________________________________________________________________

This is also bothering me, I feel harmed, since I paid to use the MTX and will only have access to it completely if I sell the soul with this absurd amount of kills?
________________________________________________________________________________
I was just thinking exactly the same, did a quick search and found this thread.

I SO expected to unlock lvl3 hitting 150k kills, wasn't the case well maybe it's 250k... NAH not even close man.

Like wtf, I am farming Legion + sextants to get an extra 12 to 18 packs per maps on a CF KB set up and even tho I clear AND loot Dunes in less than 3mins, it would still take me multiple dozens of hours to grind 2 Millions

Like shiit dude asssuming even 500 monster per map, 3 min per, it would still take a NON STOP 200hours to grind 2 Million.

And that's without even accounting for the time it takes to Chi/alch/scour maps, get the frags to juice the map if I ever happen to run out etc.
Last edited by FEAPS on Oct 15, 2022, 6:00:50 AM
"
FEAPS wrote:
I was just thinking exactly the same, did a quick search and found this thread.

I SO expected to unlock lvl3 hitting 150k kills, wasn't the case well maybe it's 250k... NAH not even close man.

Like wtf, I am farming Legion + sextants to get an extra 12 to 18 packs per maps on a CF KB set up and even tho I clear AND loot Dunes in less than 3mins, it would still take me multiple dozens of hours to grind 2 Millions

Like shiit dude asssuming even 500 monster per map, 3 min per, it would still take a NON STOP 200hours to grind 2 Million.

And that's without even accounting for the time it takes to Chi/alch/scour maps, get the frags to juice the map if I ever happen to run out etc.

200 hrs seems about right as i have 2 527 000 kills and 233 hours played on current character in the league. I farmed a lot of juiced content such as packsize grand design, delirium mirror, legion 5-ways etc. Really juiced map contains about 5k monsters in it - it's no longer possible to get this to 20k via Beyond as Beyond will eventually spawn a boss and end itself.

I'm fine with the mtx taking a long time to grind but I would like this to be account-wide. It's not - it's per character. Not even per league. Which is unreasonable because 2 000 000 is really requiring you to be dedicated to one character for the entire league.
Sounds like a bunch of buyers need to actually research and know what they’re buying before purchase. Not GGG’s fault at all lol.
Yes. this is an insane number for Hardcore players!!! Make it not per character
"
Baloosh wrote:
Sounds like a bunch of buyers need to actually research and know what they’re buying before purchase. Not GGG’s fault at all lol.

I see you are researching very well and have zero supporter packs... I think you didn't spend a dime on the game.
Indeed, getting 2 mil kills on a single character is challenging, mostly because after league ends we don't play that character again. And if you play the Sanctum league mechanic, it's even worse, because there are very few mobs in sanctums.

For someone who completed 40/40 for Sanctum over 2 months ago, I think I played A LOT this league. But here are my Sanctum characters stats:
Spoiler
1st char (lvl 98):

2nd char (lvl 100):

3rd char (lvl 92):
4k-6k kills per hour, none of my Sanctum characters has over 2 mil kills.

Kalandra league character (lvl 100):
Spoiler
(10.8k kills/h)
Last edited by 6_din_49 on Mar 8, 2023, 10:42:50 AM
"
Baloosh wrote:

Sounds like a 12 year old kid typing and giving an awful ranting on a feedback for the game. I never truly understand why people gotta complain to a comment that was intended for GGG, if GGG doesn't think it's too high, then so be it, if they do & change it, then the suggestion works.

What do you even have to do with this?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info