path of depression

good bye poe... your not the same game you were. you wont be good anymore or fun. only streamers and people who can clear all content in the first 10 hours are allowed to have any fun now. it actually makes me sad. the average player literally supported the game and now were shut out of it. the average player caps res, tries to do damage and gets some life. we try the end game bosses but cant beat them. i have fun being able to do t16 maps that i like running. how can i do that when t16s are now gated behind stones. i cant have fun. unless arch nem is removed it will never be fun again.
Last bumped on Sep 4, 2022, 4:59:09 PM
Your negative posts every league will be missed.

But to your point, this is the first league where I’ve had to give up on some rare mobs and make a run for it.
nice dig at me. thanks for that. its not having to run from mobs. its being forced into adderal mode every single second of the game. its not relaxing to level. the entire game is stressful. not fun. stress is not fun. i personally play a game to get away from stress. there is zero downtime now. you cant even load up a white t1 map without having to look at every mob to make sure its not the one that will kill you... i have 249 days {according to xbox} in the game... its not poe anymore. its some thing, but its not poe. in poe you can opt in and out of difficulty. not anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info